Book your room at Hôtel Le Village Provençal
Please enter your travel dates.
Comfort Double Room
- One Double Bed
Comfort Triple Room
- Three Single Beds
Comfort Single Room
- One Single Bed
Comfort Double or Twin Room
- One Double Bed
Family-friendly Pertuis hotel with an outdoor pool
This family-friendly hotel is located in Pertuis, close to Chateau Val Joanis. Regional attractions also include Saint-Sauveur Cathedral and Place des Precheurs.
In addition to a restaurant, Hôtel Le Village Provençal features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and complimentary newspapers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hôtel Le Village Provençal
- At your hotel
In addition to an outdoor pool, Hôtel Le Village Provençal provides a seasonal outdoor pool and a children's pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities consist of audiovisual equipment and a meeting/conference room. This Art Deco hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Guests can use the business facilities at a partner hotel. Complimentary self parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in June 2012.
Hôtel Le Village Provençal is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 37
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Pool table
- Parking nearby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Billiards or pool table
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Smoke-free property
- Year Built 2007
- Multilingual staff
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- One meeting/conference room
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Free parking nearby
- Beach towels
- Audiovisual equipment
- Event catering
- Number of outdoor pools -
- Free self parking
- Number of meeting/conference rooms -
- Free secure outdoor parking
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 30
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
- Park your car
Free secure outdoor parking, Free self parking, Parking nearby, Free parking nearby
- In your room
- Complimentary newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Shower only
- Air conditioning
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Restaurant Le Saint Barth - This restaurant specializes in fusion cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Fishing nearby
- Bowling alley on site
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Hôtel Le Village Provençal
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 5:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception hours are Monday-Thursday 6 AM-9 PM and Friday-Sunday 7 AM-8 PM. Guests planning to arrive outside of these hours should contact the hotel in advance to obtain the necessary access code. Contact information can be found in the booking confirmation.
- When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.55 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 4 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 0.55 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Beach towels
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Self parking
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 12 per night
- We Should Mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.