Availability: Hôtel Le Village Provençal
Comfort Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Comfort Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Comfort Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Comfort Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Family-friendly Pertuis hotel with an outdoor pool
This family-friendly hotel is located in Pertuis, close to Chateau Val Joanis. Regional attractions also include Saint-Sauveur Cathedral and Place des Precheurs.
In addition to a restaurant, Hôtel Le Village Provençal features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and complimentary newspapers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hôtel Le Village Provençal Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Hôtel Le Village Provençal provides a seasonal outdoor pool and a children's pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Art Deco hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Complimentary self parking is available on site. A total renovation of this property was completed in June 2012.
Hôtel Le Village Provençal is a smoke-free property.
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Free parking nearby
- Beach towels
- Billiards or pool table
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Year Built 2007
- One meeting room
- Outdoor pool
- Total number of rooms - 37
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Multilingual staff
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of outdoor pools -
- Number of meeting rooms -
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (feet) - 30
- Children's pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking, Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Shower only
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Restaurant Le Saint Barth - This restaurant specializes in fusion cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bowling alley on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Hôtel Le Village Provençal Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 5:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:The front desk will be open during the following times:
- Monday - Thursday: 6 AM - 9 PM
- Friday - Sunday: 7 AM - 8 PMGuests planning to arrive outside of these hours should contact the hotel in advance to obtain the necessary access code. Contact information can be found in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.55 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 4 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 0.55 per person, per night
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Beach towels
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Self parking
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 12 per night
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.