Please enter your travel dates.
Renaissance-style hotel in Spoleto with an outdoor pool
Situated in Spoleto, this hotel is in the same area as Palazzo Racani Anoni and Basilica of San Salvatore. Regional attractions also include Spoleto Roman Amphitheater and Rocca Albornoziana.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, Le Logge di Silvignano Historic House provides laundry facilities, a garden, and tour/ticket assistance.
Guestrooms open to furnished balconies or patios with mountain, garden or pool views and feature televisions with satellite channels and kitchens.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Le Logge di Silvignano Historic House features an outdoor pool, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Renaissance-style hotel also offers a garden, laundry facilities, and beach/pool umbrellas.
- Total number of rooms - 7
- Number of floors - 1
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Laundry facilities
- Parking nearby
- Pool sun loungers
- Free outdoor parking
- Year Built 1200
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Climate control
- Cooking facilities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Extra towels/bedding
- Housekeeping - weekends only
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Sewing kit
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Rainfall showerhead
- Welcome amenities
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Kitchen linens (dishtowels, sponges, etc.)
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually decorated
- Mountain view
- Garden view
- Pool view
- Espresso maker
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Game viewing nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Debit cards not accepted
Caters to couples
Caters to families
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Cleaning fee: EUR 45 per stay, varies per unit size
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Deposit: EUR 250 per week
- Breakage deposit: EUR 300 per stay (cash only)
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 45 per stay, varies per unit size
- Additional towels/sheets fee: EUR 10
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.