Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Standard Twin Room
- Two Twin Beds
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Superior Twin Room
- Two Twin Beds
5-star luxury resort in Wadi Musa with an outdoor pool
Situated in the historical district, this luxury resort is close to Petra Ruins.
Recreational amenities at Moevenpick Resort Petra include an outdoor pool and a health club. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature sofa beds, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).
In addition to an outdoor pool, Moevenpick Resort Petra provides a health club, a sauna, and a steam room. Dining options at the resort include a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A complimentary breakfast is offered. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 5-star property offers access to a business center, a technology helpdesk, and secretarial services. Event facilities measuring 1076 square feet (100 square meters) include a meeting/conference room, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. This luxury resort also offers a rooftop terrace, a library, and a children's club. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Parking is also available nearby.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 183
- 24-hour front desk
- Event catering
- Number of floors - 7
- Babysitting or childcare
- Secretarial services
- Laundry facilities
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Banquet facilities
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Beauty services
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Computer rental
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Grocery store
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Children's club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Snack bar/deli
- One meeting/conference room
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Concierge services
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Free self parking
- Free valet parking
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Pool table
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1076
- Free parking nearby
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 100
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Steam room
- Technology helpdesk
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Wedding services
- Parking nearby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free self parking, Free valet parking, Free parking (limited spaces), Parking nearby, Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary newspaper
- Voice mail
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Minibar (stocked, free items)
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathroom scale
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Sewing kit
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Welcome amenities
- Window opens
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Sofa bed size
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- LCD TV
- City view
- Mountain view
- Pool view
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Al Saraya Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Al Iwan Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves dinner only.
Al Ghadeer Roof Garden - Overlooking the city and garden, this theme restaurant specializes in barbecue and serves dinner and drinks. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required in the summer.
Al Baraka Tea Room - Overlooking the city, this coffee shop serves lunch, dinner, brunch, and afternoon tea. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required in the winter.
AL Multaqa Lobby Lounge - This café serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour and afternoon tea are offered.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and late night fare, available from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the resort include an outdoor pool, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming on site
- Table tennis on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: JOD 130
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: JOD 65 (from 12 to 12 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): JOD 5 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: JOD 5 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: JOD 5 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: JOD 5 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: JOD 85 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: JOD 35 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.