Availability: Muine Bay Resort
Beachfront resort with relaxing spa services
By the ocean, nestled on a private sand beach, this resort is in Phan Thiet, within easy reach of area attractions such as Mui Ne Market and Mui Ne Sand Dunes. Area attractions also include Fairy Stream and Hon Rom.
Spend the day playing on Muine Bay Resort's private sand beach then return to dine at one of the resort's 2 restaurants.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, separate living rooms, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Muine Bay Resort Amenities
Simply walk outside to smell the salt air and watch the ocean waves from the sand beach. Enjoy the umbrellas and sun loungers for a relaxing day at the beach. After a day at the beach, enjoy amenities at Muine Bay Resort like an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and an outdoor tennis court.
A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Dining is available at one of the resort's 2 restaurants. A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
- 24-hour business center
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Picnic area
- Front desk (limited hours)
- On private beach
- Free breakfast
- Swimming pool - children's
- Outdoor tennis court
- Private beach - direct access
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 2010
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Total number of rooms - 103
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Tennis on site
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Spa services on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- LCD TV
- Rainfall showerhead
- Separate living room
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Hoa Su - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Bien - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
A private beach and an outdoor tennis court are featured at the resort. An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Tennis on site
- Golfing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
Muine Bay Resort Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: VND 1700000
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: VND 850000 (from 6 to 10 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: VND 1700000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: VND 850000 (from 6 to 10 years old)
- Breakfast fee: VND 240000 for adults and VND 120000 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: VND 3150000 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: VND 500000 per night
- Additional Details
Under Vietnamese law, a guest who is not a Vietnamese citizen cannot share a room with a Vietnamese citizen without proof of marriage to each other. Otherwise, a second room must be booked. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A fee for a mandatory gala dinner on 30 August is included in the total price displayed. Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast, if one is offered. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.