Availability: Hyatt Regency Philadelphia at Penn's Landing
Four Diamond hotel located on the waterfront
The Hyatt Regency Philadelphia at Penn's Landing is a high-rise waterfront hotel. The vibrant Old City District and charming Society Hill neighborhood are within walking distance. The hotel is just a few blocks from Philadelphia's historic attractions such as the Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, Betsy Ross House, and the National Constitution Center.
Fitness and family
Hyatt Regency Philadelphia's location at Penn's Landing means it is close to year-round activities for the whole family, including great waterfront walking trails. The glass-enclosed swimming pool, with two seasonal sundecks, offers views of the river and the city skyline.
This hotel's 348 guestrooms have river or city views. All rooms are furnished with Hyatt's Signature Grand Beds, 32-inch flat-screen TVs, iPod alarm and docking stations, laptop-compatible safes, and wireless and wired high-speed Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt Regency Philadelphia at Penn's Landing Amenities
The hotel offers a 24-hour business center that has a copier, fax machine, and computer station with high-speed Internet access (surcharge), and wireless Internet access in the restaurant and lobby area (surcharge).
This Hyatt has 10 meeting/conference rooms, two ballrooms and one boardroom.
On-site recreation includes an indoor pool and children's pool. A 24-hour fitness center, sauna and a seasonal ice-skating rink is located at Penn's Landing. Guests interested in exploring the city may join one of the trolley tours that depart from the Hyatt hotel.
- Children's pool
- Year Built 2000
- Pool sun loungers
- Indoor pool
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 348
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 22
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Babysitting or childcare
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Conference space size (meters) - 2230
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 24000
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Pillowtop mattress
- Flat-panel TV
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Soundproofed rooms
Keating's River Grill & Bar - Experience hearty American cuisine in this plush, modern Philadelphia restaurant. Enjoy panoramic views of the Delaware River, extensive food, drink and wine menus, and the convenience of dining until midnight. Terrace dining overlooking the river adds another dimension to your culinary experience with tapas-style cuisine.
Perk's Cafe - Next to Keating's, this coffee kiosk serves pastries, Starbucks coffee, and espresso drinks. Open from early morning until noon.
On site at this Philadelphia Hyatt is a fitness room with floor-to-ceiling windows as well as an indoor pool and sauna.
Guests can take advantage of nearby boating opportunities on the Delaware, including paddleboat rentals, riverboat cruises, and tours of the historic tall ship, the Olympia.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Hyatt Regency Philadelphia at Penn's Landing Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 38.40 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay (maximum USD 75 per stay)
- Additional Details
The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.