Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
Discover a new style in Philadelphia-Overlooking City Hall
History and Location
Settled in the heart of Center City Philadelphia. Le Meridien is at the epicenter of the city's art, cultural, and entertainment scenes, just steps away from City Hall and Love Park.
Amuse Brasserie and Bar
Amuse is a chic new bar and brasserie featuring lusty French bistro fare including classics such as onion soup gratinee, frisee aux lardons, sauteed skate and raw bar selections.
Our rooms feature bold black and white decor with inspired red accents to enrich the interior's rich millwork. Sleek, contemporary furnishings offer a palette for a restful retreat or serene productivity.
Le Meridien Philadelphia features a restaurant, serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The property provides 24-hour room service. Recreational amenities at Le Meridien Philadelphia include a fitness facility. Business-related amenities at this 4.0-star property include wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), a 24-hour business center, and a technology helpdesk. Meeting facilities include conference rooms, a ballroom, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. Le Meridien Philadelphia also offers a bar/lounge, business services, and concierge services. Le Meridien Philadelphia is a smoke-free property (fines may apply for violations).
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 10
- 24-hour front desk
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 202
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 7000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 650
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Technology helpdesk
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Exhibit space
- Technology support staff
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Secretarial services
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
- Cordless phone
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Signature bedding
- LCD TV
Le Méridien Philadelphia has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. 24-hour room service is available.
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
Le Méridien Philadelphia has a full-service health spa nearby.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is Noon
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.99 (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.