Availability: Palomar Philadelphia, a Kimpton Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
4-star spa hotel in Philadelphia near Ben Franklin National Memorial
Situated in the city center, this spa hotel is close to Art Institute of Philadelphia, Ben Franklin National Memorial, and Reading Terminal Market. Also nearby are Liberty Bell Center and Independence Hall.
In addition to a restaurant, Palomar Philadelphia, a Kimpton Hotel features a 24-hour fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, iPod docking stations, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Palomar Philadelphia, a Kimpton Hotel Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms.
High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 4500 square feet (418 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This Art Deco hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, spa services, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Palomar Philadelphia, a Kimpton Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 230
- Number of floors - 25
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference space size (meters) - 418
- Year Built 1930
- Conference space size (feet) - 4500
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Complimentary reception
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Hair dryer
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Cable TV service
- Frette Italian sheets
- LCD TV
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- iPod docking station
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free Wi-Fi
Square 1682 - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Palomar Philadelphia, a Kimpton Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 42 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- Palomar Philadelphia, a Kimpton Hotel is listed in the 2010 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.