Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
- One Bed
Concierge Room, Concierge Service
- One King Bed
Hotel with restaurant, connected to Philadelphia Airport
Near sports events
Connected by skywalk to the airport's Terminal B, this 15-story hotel is less than 5 miles from the Wells Fargo Center, 9 miles from downtown Philadelphia attractions, and 11 miles from Philadelphia Zoo.
24-hour fitness center
Philadelphia Airport Marriott offers a spacious 24-hour fitness center, as well as a casual restaurant that serves American cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
All 419 guestrooms at Philadelphia Airport Marriott feature bedding with down comforters and 300-thread-count cotton linens, high-speed Internet access (surcharge), and complimentary weekday newspapers.
The Marriot is connected to the airport's Terminal B; complimentary shuttles are available to other terminals by request. From the second floor of the hotel, guests may access a light-rail station with service to downtown Philadelphia. Riverbend Bar and Grill serves American fare for 3 meals a day in a casual setting. The 24-hour fitness center provides strength-training equipment, free weights, and cardio equipment such as treadmills and elliptical machines. The hotel's 12,600 square feet (1,170 square meters) of meeting and event space includes a ballroom for 1,050 guests. There are 12 conference rooms and a business center.
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 419
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 15
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 12,600
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1171
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 12
- Smoke-free property
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service
- Shower/tub combination
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cordless phone
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Riverbend Bar and Grill - This casual lobby restaurant has warm lighting, cherry-wood decor, and upholstered booths. American cuisine is served for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The second floor houses a 24-hour fitness center with Nautilus machines, free weights, treadmills, and other equipment.
Guests will find a variety of recreational activities within 12 miles (19 kilometers), including rock climbing, sailing, miniature golf, and squash.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 10 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD 3.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 20.4 per day