Please enter your travel dates.
Guest Room-Sleep Number Bed
Club Level Room-Sleep Number Bed - Stay 3 Save 20%
- One King Bed
Philadelphia suburb; views of Valley Forge Park
Near historic park
This suburban Philadelphia hotel is adjacent to Valley Forge Convention Center and overlooks Valley Forge National Park; it is connected to the Valley Forge Casino Resort. Several corporate parks & the King of Prussia Mall are nearby.
Shuttle to shopping
The 15-story Philadelphia-area Radisson Valley Forge Hotel offers an outdoor pool, 24-hour business center, and complimentary shuttle to the mall.
Complimentary amenities in each of the Radisson's 326 guestrooms include wireless Internet access, weekday newspapers, and premium TV channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Located 20 miles from downtown Philadelphia and 26 miles from the Philadelphia airport, Radisson Valley Forge provides complimentary shuttle service (limited hours) to King of Prussia Mall, less than 2 miles away. Reservations can be made at the front desk. The hotel is also in close proximity of Great Valley Corporate Center & several area business parks.
The self-service, 24-hour business center offers a computer with high-speed Internet access, fax, copier, and printer (surcharges). Complimentary wireless Internet access is provided in the lobby area, and 37 meeting rooms provide event space.
The outdoor pool and spa tub are open in spring and summer. Massages and a tanning bed also are available (surcharge).
The Radisson Hotel Valley Forge has several options for nightlife & entertainment on site or attached to the hotel. Cameo Lounge features a laid back yet sophisticated vibe, soft lighting, and a warm color palette — not to mention great people watching — provide the perfect setting for kicking back with one of our creative signature cocktails. Valley Pool (open seasonally) is a complimentary seasonal service. Relax and unwind poolside with a good book, while taking in the spectacular view of the majestic rolling hillside of the Valley Forge National Historical Park or frolic with your children in our resort pool. The Radisson Hotel Valley Forge is connected to the Valley Forge Casino Resort. The Valley Forge Casino Resort features 50 table games & 600 of the latest slot machines. Center Bar, located in the heart of the gaming floor, offers a full array of spirits, wine, beer and specialty cocktails.
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 37
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Exhibit space
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of floors - 15
- Tour assistance
- Audiovisual equipment
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 100000
- Banquet facilities
- Wedding services
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 326
- Free parking
- Self parking
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 9000
- Pool sun loungers
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
Pacific Prime - A modern, upscale restaurant serving fresh seafood and prime beef with an extensive selection of wines by the glass.
Viviano - A Cucina Italiana restaurant serving rustic Italian cuisine with Italian wines by the glass and an antipasta station offering salami and artisanal cheeses.
Valley Tavern - serving comfort food, 15 beers on tap, and whiskey in a friendly atmosphere. Live music is performed on select nights. This sports bar has 20 HDTVs set in a 360 degree display, so you can catch all your favorite teams while enjoying a pint of one of our craft brew drafts.
Nosh Deli - full, hot breakfast buffet featuring made-to-order omelet station, available daily.
Deuces Wild Buckin’ Bull Saloon - the area's hottest nightlife venue. Open weekends, guests can escape from the ordinary and ride a mechanical bull, sip on specialty drinks from a glass boot, and enjoy our signature wings served in a metal bucket.
Micro restaurants located just outside the Casino entrance: American Grill, Italian Market, Asian Noodle.
- Cameo Lounge, located between Viviano and Pacific Prime.
- Valley Tavern Bar, located in Valley Tavern.
- Center Bar, located on the casino floor.
A 3,000-square-foot fitness center, accessible by keycard, offers 2 stair machines, an elliptical trainer, 2 stationary bikes, 4 treadmills, free weights, weight machines, and a racquetball court. There are also men's and women's locker rooms. A clover-shaped outdoor pool is open in spring and summer.
The Radisson is located less than a mile from Valley Forge Park, where guests may bike, hike, jog, or stroll through miles of paths. Nearby are a half-dozen golf courses, including Westover Golf Club in Eaglesville (5 miles away) and Spring Hollow Golf Course in Spring City (10 miles away).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ziplining nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.