Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room - Weekday Rate
Atrium-style Philadelphia hotel with sports bar
Enclosed lap pool
Located 2 miles south of the Philadelphia airport via complimentary shuttle ride, this glass-faced, 12-story hotel has an atrium lobby with goldfish pond, sports bar, and enclosed lap pool.
Renaissance Philadelphia Airport Hotel offers a 24-hour business center with computer station, printer, fax, and copier; a 24-hour fitness center with cardio and weight equipment; and a complimentary 24-hour airport shuttle.
All 351 guestrooms at Renaissance Philadelphia Airport Hotel feature cherrywood furnishings, granite-topped sinks, signature bedding with down comforters, and TVs with HBO and ESPN.
Located 10 miles from Pennsylvania Convention Center, Renaissance Philadelphia Airport Hotel offers complimentary airport shuttle service 24 hours a day.
The hotel features 19 meeting rooms with 12,000 square feet of space. The 24-hour business center offers access to a computer station with high-speed Internet access (surcharge), as well as a copier, fax, and printer. Wireless Internet access is available (surcharge).
The 24-hour fitness center provides treadmills, stationary bikes, and weight-training equipment. Also available are an indoor pool and spa tub.
Complimentary morning coffee is offered daily in the lobby. Parking is free during your stay. This hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Audiovisual equipment
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Computer rental
- Concierge services
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 12
- Total number of rooms - 351
- Free guest parking during stay
- Pool table
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1115
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 19
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 12,000
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Electronic check-out
- Pillowtop mattress
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Ergonomic chair
- Cordless phone
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
The Sanctuary - Contemporary regional fare is servedincluding fresh seafood, steaks, pasta dishes, health-conscious entrées, and sandwiches. All meals served.
Trophies Lounge - This lobby sports bar is open from early afternoon through late evening for appetizers, light fare, snack food, cocktails or beer, sports viewing, and pool.
Room Service - Available from early morning until late evening.
The hotel offers a glass-enclosed atrium lap pool and spa tub. The 24-hour fitness center has a variety of exercise equipment, including stationary bikes, treadmills, weight machines, and free weights.
The hotel is located at the edge of a national wildlife refuge at Tinicum marsh, where guests may hike, bike, fish (with a valid state fishing license), canoe (in season), and bird-watch. This refuge and its wildlife are strictly protected. Guests are advised to consult the concierge before exploring Tinicum on their own.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 14 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
This hotel has a smoke-free policy.