Please enter your travel dates.
26-story Philly hotel 4 blocks from convention center
This 26-story, pet-friendly hotel is 2 blocks from the Philadelphia Convention Center and a short distance to numerous nearby museums including the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
Guests enjoy an indoor pool and spacious fitness center; dining options include Phillips Seafood Restaurant and the Terrace Cafe.
All 757 guestrooms offer pillowtop mattresses, crisp white linens, wireless Internet access, 42-inch flat screen televisions with premium channels, and desks with ergonomic chairs.
Dining options at the Sheraton Philadelphia City Center Hotel consist of a casual American restaurant, a seafood restaurant, and a lobby bar serving snacks and cocktails. The hotel's fitness center has treadmills, stationary bikes, free weights, strength-training equipment, and locker facilities.
The hotel's 55,000 square feet of meeting and event space include 35 meeting and conference rooms, a rooftop ballroom, and a business center provides high-speed Internet access and printing (surcharges). Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in the lobby and other public areas.
Pets up to 49 pounds are permitted.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Parking garage
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 757
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 26
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 5110
- Smoke-free property
- Coffee shop or café
- Fitness facilities
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 35
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 55000
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cordless phone
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Ergonomic chair
- Partially open bathroom
- Pillowtop mattress
- City view
The Terrace - A casual lobby restaurant offering American fare for breakfast and lunch. Children's menu available.
Phillips Seafood Restaurant - Serves seafood and regional cuisine. Specialties include Maryland-style crab cakes and the clam bake for two. Open for dinner only.
Lobby Bar - Beer, wine, cocktails, and snacks are served from early afternoon until late evening.
Room Service - Available from early morning until late evening.
In addition to an indoor lap pool, guests enjoy a fitness center with free weights, cardio and strength-training equipment.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Swimming on site
- Segway rental/tour nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Please noteRollaway beds are not allowed in rooms with 2 beds.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 49
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 38 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 44 per night
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.