Availability: Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Situated in the heart of America's most historic neighborhood
Near Penn's Landing
Located two blocks from Penn's Landing, this nonsmoking, four-story Philadelphia hotel is within a mile of Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell, Betsy Ross House, and the National Constitution Center.
Guests choose between a casual American bistro, a sports bar, a lobby lounge, and 24-hour room service. Leisure options include an indoor splash pool.
Sweet Sleeper Beds
All 364 guestrooms offer traditional decor, wireless Internet access, complimentary weekday newspapers, and Sweet Sleeper Beds with plush-top mattresses and down pillows.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel Amenities
Dining options at the Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel include a sports bar that specializes in steaks and seafood, a bistro serving American breakfast and lunch, and an atrium lounge offering cocktails and appetizers. The indoor splash pool has an adjacent children's pool, and the fitness center provides cardio and strength-training equipment and free weights.
The Sheraton's 20,000 square feet (1,858 square meters) of meeting and event space includes a ballroom for 950 guests. Wireless Internet access is available in the lobby area and guestrooms (surcharge). The hotel offers valet parking (surcharge).
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - children's
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Parking garage
- Event catering
- Business center
- Exhibit space
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 364
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Television in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 4
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Smoke-free property
- Room service
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
Taste Restaurant - at the Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel serves up contemporary dining with a dash of ambiance in the heart of Philadelphia's Historic District. There's plenty to talk about over a frosty micro brew from around the corner or an award-winning wine from around the world. Whether you're craving a quick bite or full meal, Taste's menu ranges from eclectic small plate delights to local Philadelphian favorites and contemporary American dishes, all delicious and brought to you by a friendly staff.
Starbucks Cafe - located in lobby.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Sheraton Philadelphia Society Hill Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 21.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 38 per day (in/out privileges)