Availability: Sofitel Philadelphia
Please enter your travel dates.
Luxury Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Luxury Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Luxury Hotel on Rittenhouse Square
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Located on the site of the former Philadelphia Stock Exchange, this 14-story hotel is in the central business district, 0.2 mile from Rittenhouse Square, and close to Pennsylvania Convention Center.
Liberte is Sofitel Philadelphia's new lounge offering French fusion cuisine; Chez Colette is an informal French-style brasserie, offering room service and breakfast daily.
Free Internet access
Guestrooms offer complimentary wireless Internet access (512 kbps), large closets, and Shaker-style furniture. Baths have separate showers and tubs, and marble counters.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sofitel Philadelphia Amenities
The 14-story Sofitel Philadelphia offers a brand new urban chic lounge Liberte, a French breakfast restaurant, a well-equipped 24-hour fitness center, and 16,870 square feet (1,567 square meters) of meeting facilities. Additional amenities include a concierge desk and express check-in. Complimentary low-speed (512 kbps) wireless Internet access is available in public areas and guestrooms, and high-speed wireless Internet is available for a surcharge.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 14
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 306
- Parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1567
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 16870
- Security guard
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 2000
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 15
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
The hotel offers a complimentary morning coffee station to all guests, featuring espresso machine with espresso pods (decaf, regular, double), coffee accessories (vanilla, cinnamon, syrup), a fresh whole fruit of the day, and complimentary pastries (until 8 AM).
Chez Colette - Breakfast is served in an informal 1920s ambiance at this charming French brasserie.
Liberte Lounge - Urban chic lounge with floor-to-ceiling windows. Open for lunch and dinner.
Room Service - Available from early morning until late evening.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Sofitel Philadelphia Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 30
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 13.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 13.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40.80 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 300 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Additional Details
Up to 3 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.