Availability: Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia
Family-friendly Philadelphia hotel near Ben Franklin National Memorial
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
Expedia+ rewards +gold members receive free room upgrades and +gold and +silver members get other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Located in the heart of Philadelphia, this family-friendly hotel is within walking distance of Art Institute of Philadelphia, Walnut Street, and Academy of Natural Sciences. Also nearby are Reading Terminal Market and Academy of Music.
At Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia, recreational amenities include a health club and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia Amenities
Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia features a health club and a seasonal outdoor pool. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. 16 meeting rooms are available. This family-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia is a smoke-free property.
- Number of meeting rooms - 16
- Computer station
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 16,000
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 445
- 24-hour front desk
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 25
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 38-42 per day (in/out privileges)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.