Availability: The Latham Hotel
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Deluxe Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Philadelphia boutique hotel 1 block from Restaurant Row
By historical sites
In the heart of downtown Philadelphia, the historic Latham Hotel is located near popular museums and theatres and close to historical landmarks such as The Liberty Bell and Independence Mall.
A renovated treasure
Built in 1907 and renovated in June 2012, The Latham Hotel offers a seamless blend of classic elegance and modern comfort. Guests can enjoy valet parking, courtesy wireless Internet access, and a complimentary chauffeur car service.
Renovated guestrooms reflect contemporary sophistication and provide such comforts as complimentary newspapers, air conditioning, complimentary bottled water, and cable television.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Latham Hotel Amenities
The Latham Hotel claims an ideal location next to fashionable Rittenhouse Square at 17th Street and Walnut in the city center. Built in 1907, the hotel has been recognized on the National Register of Historic places as one of Philadelphia's historic treasures. Renovated in June 2012, the hotel provides modern features and amenities to business travelers and vacationers alike.
Service is a hallmark of this establishment with 24-hour reception, same-day dry cleaning and laundry service, a business center, and valet parking. Wireless Internet access is complimentary throughout the hotel.
The Latham Hotel is a smoke-free property (fines apply for violations).
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Parking (surcharge)
- Secure parking
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 139
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Year Built 1907
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 14
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary bottled water
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
The Latham Hotel's on-site wine bar and restaurant occupies a prime location in the heart of Philadelphia's shopping district. The hip neighborhood establishment combines urban vintage charm with a contemporary and sophisticated atmosphere.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Ice skating nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Latham Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 30
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 9 and USD 16 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 39 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 30.00 per pet, per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 30.00 per stay
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.