Book your room at Courtyard by Marriott Camelback Phoenix
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
- 2 queen
Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- 2 double
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool, in Phoenix (Camelback East)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Phoenix (Camelback East), close to Town and Country Shopping Center, Biltmore Fashion Park, and Wrigley Mansion. Also nearby are Arizona Biltmore Country Club and Carnival of Illusion.
Recreational amenities at Courtyard by Marriott Camelback Phoenix include an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, sofa beds, and air conditioning; rooms also include climate control and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Camelback Phoenix
- At your hotel
In addition to an outdoor pool, Courtyard by Marriott Camelback Phoenix provides a spa tub and a fitness center. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 1695 square feet (153 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a library, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Courtyard by Marriott Camelback Phoenix is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1695
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 153
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Television in lobby
- Event catering
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free Wi-Fi
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Self parking
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 155
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 4
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Fireplace in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Grocery/convenience store
- Smoke-free property
- Free parking
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Free parking, Self parking
- In your room
- Sofa bed
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Eat and drink
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The Fine Print for Courtyard by Marriott Camelback Phoenix
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.