Availability: Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Camelback
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Double Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool, in Phoenix (Camelback East)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Phoenix (Camelback East), close to Town and Country Shopping Center, Biltmore Fashion Park, and Wrigley Mansion. Also nearby are Arizona Biltmore Country Club and Carnival of Illusion.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Camelback features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, sofa beds, and air conditioning; rooms also include climate control and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Camelback Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Camelback provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 1695 square feet (153 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a library, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Camelback is a smoke-free property.
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 1695
- Conference space size (meters) - 153
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Television in lobby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 155
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Fireplace in lobby
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Sofa bed
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Microwave (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
The Bistro - This bistro serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Camelback Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.