Book your room at Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Chandler
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
Standard Suite, 1 King Bed
Eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool, in Chandler (Ahwatukee)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Chandler (Ahwatukee), close to Phoenix Premium Outlets. Area attractions also include Rawhide Western Town and Arizona Mills Mall.
At Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Chandler, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel also features a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and sofa beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Chandler
- The Overview
In addition to an outdoor pool and a children's pool, Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Chandler provides a spa tub and a fitness center. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 1943 square feet (175 square meters) include small meeting rooms, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a library, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Chandler is a smoke-free property.
- Smoke-free property
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 175
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1943
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of floors - 3
- Total number of rooms - 156
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secretarial services
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Translation services
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- The Room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free movie channels
- Sofa bed size
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- The Eats
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
The Bistro - This restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
- Out and About
An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Chandler
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 11.95 per person (approximately)
- We Should Mention
This hotel has a smoke-free policy.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.