Book your room at Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Mesa
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Suite, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Two Double Bed Room - Stay 3 Nights, Save 30%!.
- Two Double Beds
Mesa eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in the business district, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Golfland Sunsplash, Rose Garden at Mesa Community College, and Arizona Museum for Youth. Local attractions also include Mesa Arts Center and Arizona Museum of Natural History.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Mesa features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Mesa
In addition to an outdoor pool, Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Mesa provides a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measure 1274 square feet (115 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby. A complimentary area shuttle within 5 mi is available for guests. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Mesa is a smoke-free property.
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 115
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1274
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 3
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Microwave in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 149
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free parking
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Self parking
- In the room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Microwave (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Eat and drink
The Bistro - This café specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Swimming on site
The Fine Print for Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Mesa
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests arriving after 10 PM must use the intercom to be let in.
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8.95 and USD 11.95 per person (approximately)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.