Availability: Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Mesa
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Suite, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Two Double Bed RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Mesa eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in the business district, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Golfland Sunsplash, Rose Garden at Mesa Community College, and Arizona Museum for Youth. Local attractions also include Mesa Arts Center and Arizona Museum of Natural History.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Mesa features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Mesa Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Mesa provides a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measure 1274 square feet (115 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby. A complimentary area shuttle within 5 mi is available for guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Mesa is a smoke-free property.
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 1274
- Conference space size (meters) - 115
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Number of floors - 3
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 149
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Microwave (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
The Bistro - This café specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Courtyard by Marriott Phoenix Mesa Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8.95 and USD 11.95 per person (approximately)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.