Availability: Courtyard Phoenix North by Marriott
Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Family-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool, in Phoenix (Northern Phoenix)
This family-friendly hotel is located in Phoenix (Northern Phoenix), close to Castle N' Coasters and North Mountain Park. Area attractions also include Cave Creek Golf Course and Arizona State University-West Campus.
Recreational amenities at Courtyard Phoenix North by Marriott include an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard Phoenix North by Marriott Amenities
Courtyard Phoenix North by Marriott features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms.
Event facilities measuring 1274 square feet (115 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This family-friendly hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Courtyard Phoenix North by Marriott is a smoke-free property.
- Grocery/convenience store
- Smoke-free property
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1274
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 115
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Business center
- Audiovisual equipment
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 3
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 146
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Wedding services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary toiletries
- Flat-panel TV
- Ergonomic chair
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Cable TV service
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Courtyard Cafe - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
Courtyard Phoenix North by Marriott Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 10.95 per person (approximately)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.