Availability: El Dorado Scottsdale - a Vacation Suites Hotel
Luxury Suite, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Suite (Traditional 2 Bedroom)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Luxury Suite, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Art Deco hotel in Scottsdale with an outdoor pool
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this hotel is close to Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art, Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center, and Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts. Also nearby are Scottsdale Stadium and Scottsdale Waterfront.
At El Dorado Scottsdale - a Vacation Suites Hotel, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel also features a coffee shop/café and a conference center.
LCD televisions include cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, kitchens, and separate living rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
El Dorado Scottsdale - a Vacation Suites Hotel Amenities
El Dorado Scottsdale - a Vacation Suites Hotel features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and a meeting/conference room.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 600 square feet (54 square meters) include a conference center. This Art Deco hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. A total renovation of this property was completed in July 2012.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Business center
- Multilingual staff
- Spa tub
- Television in lobby
- Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Number of floors - 2
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Computer station
- Airport transportation
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Picnic area
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1960
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 600
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 54
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Balcony or patio
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Separate dining area
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Separate living room
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Visit Old Town Scottsdale...
where old west meets new west.
From the moment the sun rises over the Sonoran Desert until long after it sets, indulge on what Scottsdale has to offer.
From outdoor adventures and championship golf to
upscale shopping and spa treatments, Scottsdale days
can be as active or relaxed as you’d like.
Take a carriage ride or enjoy the singing cowboy. Roam
through over 100 art galleries of both southwestern
and contemporary art. Search specialty retail shops for
clothing, jewelry and much more.
Enjoy a dining experience from the casual to the upscale
at any of the over 85 restaurants to suit even the most
After dark, every hour is happy hour, take in a vibrant
and exuberant night-life at many of the 50+ lounges,
bars and nightclubs only found in Downtown Scottsdale.
Visit cultural attractions and see more than 50 public art
displays. Parking is free in Downtown Scottsdale and so
is the Downtown Trolley. Join us at El Dorado Scottsdale
to experience the difference.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
El Dorado Scottsdale - a Vacation Suites Hotel Policies & Fees
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 13 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pool access
- Spa access (may be limited)
- Beach towels
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room coffee
- Self parking
- Housekeeping/cleaning fees/gratuities
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: USD 25.00
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.