Fairmont room - NonRefundable
Deluxe Room - NonRefundable
Casita Signature - NonRefundable
Fairmont Gold Junior Suite - Fairmont Gold Jr
Luxury Scottsdale oasis with mountain views
This hotel made the exclusive Expedia© Insiders' Select™ list, which includes only the very best hotels and resorts on Expedia, as rated by our hundreds of thousands of customers and our in-house experts.
Expedia Insiders' Select methodology:
Expedia Hotel Expert input
Expedia Insiders' Select score
This 450-acre, upscale resort is a half-mile from the Tournament Players Club of Scottsdale and within 3 miles of Kierland Commons shopping district, Westworld, and Scottsdale Municipal Airport. Old Town Scottsdale is 14 miles away.
Golf, pools, play
5 swimming pools, 5 tennis courts, 2 championship golf courses, a water park, a kids fishing lagoon, and a day spa grace the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess resort.
With Southwestern decor, Fairmont Scottsdale Princess guestrooms offer furnished balconies or patios, separate living areas, Mexican-tile baths, 42-inch high-definition TVs, and high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess occupies 450 acres and offers 5 swimming pools, a tri-level spa, a water park with 2 giant slides, 5 tennis courts, fine and casual dining options, and 2 championship golf courses, one of which hosts the P.G.A. WMOpen.
Extensive children's activities include basketball court, sandbox, and kid's Jungle Gym play area. Bobcat Billy's Clubhouse (surcharge) is for children from ages 5-12. Even a small lagoon is stocked for kids to fish (surcharges apply for equipment rental).
Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available throughout the hotel. Complimentary high-speed Internet access is provided at two computer kiosks in the Conference Center.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 649
- Number of floors - 4
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Tennis on site
- Valet parking
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Children's club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Golf course on site
- Security guard
- Self parking
- Shoe shine
- Shopping on site
- Banquet facilities
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Number of outdoor pools - 4
- Technology support staff
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Year Built 1987
- Spa services on site
- Suitable for children
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Microwave (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Bathroom scale
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Double sink
- Cordless phone
- iPod docking station
- Down comforter
- Mountain view
- Courtyard view
- Garden view
- Pool view
- Espresso maker
Bourbon Steak - Contemporary American fare. All-natural, organic, and hormone-free beef cooked over a wood-burning grill. Bar offers small-batch spirits and handcrafted cocktails. Open nightly for dinner.
Ironwood American Kitchen - The new Ironwood American Kitchen serves all day fare in a warm and inviting atmosphere overlooking the resort’s South Pool. The menu features a variety of hearty, wood-fired specialties such as flat-bread pizzas, sandwiches, and oven roasted nachos, as well as mixing bowl salads and kitchen favorites including chef’s famous Bechamel-drizzled potato chips. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
La Hacienda by Richard Sandoval - Vibrant flavors and Mexican ingredients combine the bold taste of classic Mexican cuisine with timeless European cooking techniques. Featuring a Modern Mexican menu and over 200 labels of tequila. Open for dinner Wednesday - Monday.
The Grill - Clubhouse restaurant and bar overlooking the 18th hole of the TPC golf course. Wide array of fresh, sustainable seafood. Large assortment of microbrewed beers. California wines, fine cigars, martinis. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served.
The Plaza Bar - This indoor/outdoor lounge and living room experience is located in the center of the resort and offers guests the perfect place to unwind. The unique indoor design captures the essence of the contemporary desert locale while the outside patio and fire pits provide guests the opportunity to relax, meet up with friends and family, or network with associates while listening to lounge music and enjoying Arizona’s stunning weather.
Cabana Café - Poolside café. Sandwiches, burgers, salads, cocktails, frozen drinks, soft drinks. Open from mid-morning to late-afternoon.
Sonoran Splash Bar & Grill - Adjacent to the splash pool. Kid-friendly menu. Open from late-morning to early-afternoon (weather permitting).
Well & Being at Willow Stream - Spa restaurant featuring a daily menu of heart-healthy, sustainable, and delicious cuisine.
Room service - Available 24 hours.
Guests of the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess are privy to two 18-hole championship golf courses and golf lessons, as well as outdoor pools with rental cabanas and a poolside bar, spa tubs, tennis courts, a kids water park, and a fitness center.
Miniature golf is nearby. A complimentary kids club is available for ages 5-12 (surcharges apply for meals and snacks).
The Tri-level Well & Being at Willows Stream Spa provides a rooftop pool, lounge with fireplace, an additional fitness center, sauna, and steam rooms. Therapies include sports massages (including a golf-performance treatment), signature manicures and pedicures, jet-lag massage, couples treatments, and Native American-inspired purifications (surcharges). Personal trainers, Pilates classes, and other services are available (surcharges).
An equestrian center is five miles from this Scottsdale resort.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Fishing on site
- Golf - driving range on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Playground on site
- Running track/path on site
- Swimming on site
Well & Being at Willow Stream Spa is a rejuvenating sanctuary within the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess. Here you will find a luxurious and tranquil setting with a comprehensive program of services, treatments, activities, and retreats to enrich your life and support your unique journey. In addition to our world-class spa and salon, we offer cutting-edge fitness and training programs, mind-body classes including yoga and meditation, healthy meals, cooking classes, and much more.
What truly sets Well & Being at Willow Stream apart is our medically guided, personalized, and fully integrated wellness program. This includes personal consultations with our integrative medical physician, nutritionist, personal trainers, and skin care experts. Our goal is to provide anyone seeking a path of healthy living with the expertise and tools they need to support a sustainable, life-long journey towards wellness.
Whether you spend a relaxing hour with us at the spa, or embark on a wellness program through a multi-day program, our sincere hope is that whatever path you choose, you will find yourself here.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Nutrition consultation in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests” section of “Trip Preferences” when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Minimum guest age is 18
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 29 per accommodation, per night (effective 1 May 2013)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Children's club/arcade access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- Self parking
- Additional inclusions
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 25.00 per day
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25 per stay
- In-room microwave fee: USD 25 per stay
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Independence Day Offer
Book a stay any time for travel June 30 – July 4, 2012, and receive the following:
- Movies, live performances, and firework displays (June 30 – July 3)
- Adult and children’s activities
- Military displays and demonstrations
Details at check-in.