Availability: Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
Please enter your travel dates.
Luxury Scottsdale oasis with mountain views
This 450-acre, upscale resort is a half-mile from the Tournament Players Club of Scottsdale and within 3 miles of Kierland Commons shopping district, Westworld, and Scottsdale Municipal Airport. Old Town Scottsdale is 14 miles away.
Golf, pools, play
5 swimming pools, 5 tennis courts, 2 championship golf courses, a water park, a kids fishing lagoon, and a day spa grace the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess resort.
With Southwestern decor, Fairmont Scottsdale Princess guestrooms offer furnished balconies or patios, separate living areas, Mexican-tile baths, 42-inch high-definition TVs, and high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Fairmont Scottsdale Princess Amenities
The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess occupies 450 acres and offers 5 swimming pools, a tri-level spa, a water park with 2 giant slides, 5 tennis courts, fine and casual dining options, and 2 championship golf courses, one of which hosts the P.G.A. WMOpen.
Extensive children's activities include basketball court, sandbox, and kid's Jungle Gym play area. Bobcat Billy's Clubhouse (surcharge) is for children from ages 5-12. Even a small lagoon is stocked for kids to fish (surcharges apply for equipment rental).
Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available throughout the hotel. Complimentary high-speed Internet access is provided at two computer kiosks in the Conference Center.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 649
- Number of floors - 4
- Babysitting or childcare
- Tennis on site
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Children's club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Golf course on site
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Number of outdoor pools - 4
- Year Built 1987
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Microwave (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Private bathroom
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- iPod docking station
- Down comforter
- Espresso maker
Bourbon Steak - Contemporary American fare. All-natural, organic, and hormone-free beef cooked over a wood-burning grill. Bar offers small-batch spirits and handcrafted cocktails. Open nightly for dinner.
Ironwood American Kitchen - The new Ironwood American Kitchen serves all day fare in a warm and inviting atmosphere overlooking the resort’s South Pool. The menu features a variety of hearty, wood-fired specialties such as flat-bread pizzas, sandwiches, and oven roasted nachos, as well as mixing bowl salads and kitchen favorites including chef’s famous Bechamel-drizzled potato chips. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
La Hacienda by Richard Sandoval - Vibrant flavors and Mexican ingredients combine the bold taste of classic Mexican cuisine with timeless European cooking techniques. Featuring a Modern Mexican menu and over 200 labels of tequila. Open for dinner Wednesday - Monday.
The Grill - Clubhouse restaurant and bar overlooking the 18th hole of the TPC golf course. Wide array of fresh, sustainable seafood. Large assortment of microbrewed beers. California wines, fine cigars, martinis. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner served.
The Plaza Bar - This indoor/outdoor lounge and living room experience is located in the center of the resort and offers guests the perfect place to unwind. The unique indoor design captures the essence of the contemporary desert locale while the outside patio and fire pits provide guests the opportunity to relax, meet up with friends and family, or network with associates while listening to lounge music and enjoying Arizona’s stunning weather.
Cabana Café - Poolside café. Sandwiches, burgers, salads, cocktails, frozen drinks, soft drinks. Open from mid-morning to late-afternoon.
Sonoran Splash Bar & Grill - Adjacent to the splash pool. Kid-friendly menu. Open from late-morning to early-afternoon (weather permitting).
Well & Being at Willow Stream - Spa restaurant featuring a daily menu of heart-healthy, sustainable, and delicious cuisine.
Room service - Available 24 hours.
Guests of the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess are privy to two 18-hole championship golf courses and golf lessons, as well as outdoor pools with rental cabanas and a poolside bar, spa tubs, tennis courts, a kids water park, and a fitness center.
Miniature golf is nearby. A complimentary kids club is available for ages 5-12 (surcharges apply for meals and snacks).
The Tri-level Well & Being at Willows Stream Spa provides a rooftop pool, lounge with fireplace, an additional fitness center, sauna, and steam rooms. Therapies include sports massages (including a golf-performance treatment), signature manicures and pedicures, jet-lag massage, couples treatments, and Native American-inspired purifications (surcharges). Personal trainers, Pilates classes, and other services are available (surcharges).
An equestrian center is five miles from this Scottsdale resort.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Fishing on site
- Golf driving range on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Playground on site
Well & Being at Willow Stream Spa is a rejuvenating sanctuary within the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess. Here you will find a luxurious and tranquil setting with a comprehensive program of services, treatments, activities, and retreats to enrich your life and support your unique journey. In addition to our world-class spa and salon, we offer cutting-edge fitness and training programs, mind-body classes including yoga and meditation, healthy meals, cooking classes, and much more.
What truly sets Well & Being at Willow Stream apart is our medically-guided, personalized, and fully-integrated wellness program. This includes personal consultations with our integrative medical physician, nutritionist, personal trainers and skin care experts. Our goal is to provide anyone seeking a path of healthy living with the expertise and tools they need to support a sustainable, life-long journey towards wellness.
The spa has a café, sauna, spa tub, steam room, and couples treatment rooms, and treatments include hydrotherapy, various types of massage, aromatherapy, body wraps, reflexology and waxing.
Whether you spend a relaxing hour with us at the spa, or embark on a wellness program through a multi-day program, our sincere hope is that whatever path you choose, you will find yourself here.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Sports massage
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Fairmont Scottsdale Princess Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Minimum guest age is 18
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 29 per accommodation, per night (effective 1 May 2013)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Children's club/arcade access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- Self parking
- Additional inclusions
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 25.00 per day
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25 per stay
- In-room microwave fee: USD 25 per stay
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Independence Day Offer
Book a stay any time for travel June 30 – July 4, 2012, and receive the following:
- Movies, live performances, and firework displays (June 30 – July 3)
- Adult and children’s activities
- Military displays and demonstrations
Details at check-in.