Availability: FireSky Resort & Spa, a Kimpton Hotel
Patio Guest Room with One King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 1 child)
Patio Guest Room with 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Courtyard Guest Room with One King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Courtyard Two Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Courtyard One King Bed AccessibleMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Courtyard Two Queen Beds AccessibleMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Pool View Guest Room with One King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Pool View Guest Room with 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Pool View Two Queen Beds AccessibleMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Patio One King Bed AccessibleMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Accessible Patio Room with Two QueensMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Mediterranean-style resort near downtown Scottsdale
Near Old Town Scottsdale
Outdoor fire pits light up the night at this charming resort located 6 blocks from Old Town Scottsdale. The Museum of Contemporary Art and Scottsdale Stadium are just 2 miles away, and the airport is 7 miles away.
Sun, sand, and spa
A tropical courtyard surrounds two outdoor pools, one with a sand beach. Guests can workout in the fitness room or indulge in a massage at the Jurlique Spa at FireSky Resort & Spa - a Kimpton Hotel.
FireSky guestrooms have classic-style décor which includes marble floors and vanities.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
FireSky Resort & Spa, a Kimpton Hotel Amenities
This Scottsdale resort's courtyard surrounds 2 pools - one offering a sand beach and one offering a poolside bar, Aqua. Outdoor fire pits are lit every night. A gift shop sells sundries and a 24-hour business center is open to resort guests.
The 3,500 square-foot Jurlique Spa at FireSky Resort houses 7 treatment rooms, including one couples' massage room. The Spa also features ceramic claw-foot tubs, a wet room with Vichy shower, facial room, manicure/pedicure room, and meditation room — all located near the lobby, with convenient access to the fitness facility and pool areas.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Complimentary reception
- Designated smoking areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Conference space size (feet) - 14,000
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- Poolside bar
- Spa services on site
- Outdoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 204
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free valet parking
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 1961
- Conference space size (meters) - 1301
- Free self parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Frette Italian sheets
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Rainfall showerhead
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Down comforter
Taggia - Coastal Italian-inspired fine dining restaurant serving fresh fish, pastas, and pizzas baked in wood-fired ovens.
Guests can choose from a relaxed and casual experience in the dining room, or a more lively and social atmosphere seated in the lounge and pool bar area.
Taggia serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner everyday.
A complimentary daily shuttle (by request) takes guests to (and picks up from) destinations within three miles of the resort. The concierge arranges bicycle rentals for guests who want to cycle the nearby canal banks or the eight-mile long Indian Bend Greenbelt near the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Jurlique Spa creates an environment where travelers can relax, rejuvenate, and rejoice in elemental elegance. Each sunlit treatment suite offers an oasis of calm, far removed from the hustle and bustle of Old Town Scottsdale. Spa treatments tap into Eastern and Western spa philosophies and use the plant-based products that are grown organically on Jurlique's own herb farms in the pristine Adelaide Hills in South Australia.
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Body wraps
- Couples treatment rooms
- Facial treatments
- Manicures and pedicures
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
FireSky Resort & Spa, a Kimpton Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, Discover
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- Resort fee: USD 25.06 per accommodation, per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.