Book your room at Hilton Phoenix/Mesa
Standard Two Queens
Junior King Suite
Two Queen Beds, Non-Smoking, Accessible
One King Bed, Non-Smoking, Accessible
Executive Two Queens
Junior Two Queens Suite
Junior Suite, One King Bed, with Balcony
Junior Suite, One King Bed
Mesa hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated near the airport, in Mesa, this hotel is close to Golfland Sunsplash, Mesa Convention Center, and Rose Garden at Mesa Community College. Local attractions also include Arizona Museum for Youth and Mesa Arts Center.
In addition to a restaurant, Hilton Phoenix/Mesa features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
In addition to premium cable television, guestrooms include beds with pillowtop mattresses, refrigerators, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an outdoor pool, Hilton Phoenix/Mesa provides a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 25000 square feet (2250 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This business-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, coffee/tea in the lobby, and laundry facilities. A complimentary area shuttle within 3 mi is available for guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free self parking
- Business services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Air-conditioned public areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 8
- Total number of rooms - 260
- Free parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2250
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Year Built 1984
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 25000
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 17
- Free guest parking during stay
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- In the room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Eat and drink
Zuni Grill - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Hilton Phoenix/Mesa
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 75
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 10.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 10.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet deposit: USD 50
- Late check-out fee: USD 50
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per night
- We Should Mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.