Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds - Seasonal Sale!!
Double Room, 2 Double Beds - Seasonal Sale!!
Standard Room, 1 King Bed - Seasonal Sale!!
Double Room Balcony - Seasonal Sale!!
- Two Double Beds
High-rise hotel in the heart of downtown Phoenix
Near sports venues
Across the street from the Phoenix Convention Center and Symphony Hall, this downtown Phoenix hotel is within 3 blocks of the US Airways Center, Chase Field, and Arizona Center shopping mall.
Compass Arizona Grill, the revolving rooftop restaurant, winner of multiple awards, showcases American cuisine accompanied by panoramic views. Two casual cafés and a sports bar arrayed around the soaring atrium lobby.
Wi-Fi and yoga
Spacious guestrooms at the Hyatt Regency Phoenix feature Southwestern decor, city or mountain views, and wireless Internet access. TVs have pay movies, video games, and a complimentary yoga channel.
This downtown Phoenix hotel is two blocks from the US Airways Center, home of the NBA's Phoenix Suns; and three blocks from Chase Field, home of baseball's Arizona Diamondbacks. Arizona Center, the only shopping mall in downtown Phoenix, is just a two-block walk from the hotel. The hotel has a prime location across from the convention center. Anchored by a multiplex theater with stadium seating, it also offers restaurants, coffee shops, retail stores, and nightclubs.
The Hyatt Regency Phoenix houses four dining venues, including the revolving Compass Arizona Grill. Einstein Bros. Café, located off the lobby, is a popular stop for a quick, tasty breakfast, lunch, or snack. Guests keep fit and relax in an outdoor pool with spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness room.
The hotel provides 48,000 square feet of meeting space and 32 conference rooms. A UPS store in the lobby offers business and mailing services, as well as two computer workstations with high-speed Internet access (surcharges). Wireless Internet access is available in public areas (surcharge). Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the Networks Bar & Grill. Parking is available nearby for a surcharge.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 24
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Exhibit space
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Hair salon
- Total number of rooms - 693
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 4459
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 32
- Conference center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 48,000
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room service
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Flat-panel TV
Compass Arizona Grill - Revolving restaurant perched atop the hotel with ever-changing views of the city, valley, and mountains. Minimalist decor, award-winning contemporary American cuisine, outstanding selection of fine wines. Open for dinner and Sunday champagne brunch. Lounge open until late evening.
Sample menu for Compass Arizona Grill
- Charred Shrimp
- Compass Bisque
- Coriander Beef & Wheat Beer Fondue
- Local Chop Salad
- Prime Flat Iron Steak
- Prime Rib of Pork
- Black-Angus Rib Eye
- Grilled Pacific Swordfish
Networks Bar and Grill - Contemporary sports bar and downtown hangout. Light fare served for lunch and dinner. Patio seating available. Martinis, margaritas, microbrews. Multiple TVs. Complimentary wireless Internet access. Open from late morning to late evening.
Terrace Café - Located in the seven-story atrium. American fare with classic favorites. Salads, sandwiches, appetizers. Breakfast and lunch served.
Einstein Bros. Café - Popular chain café off the lobby. Outdoor seating available. Bagel sandwiches, coffee drinks, salads, breakfast muffins. Open from early morning to mid-evening.
Room service - Available from early morning to late evening.
An outdoor pool, spa tub, and sundeck are located on the Hyatt's third floor. Guests have 24-hour access to the fitness center with cardio and weight-training equipment, complimentary bottled water, and towels.
Tennis courts (surcharge) are located across from the hotel. Guests can also play a couple games at the nearby bowling alley. Encanto Park and Recreation Area, three miles away, features an amusement park in addition to playing fields, playgrounds, and a lake with paddle boats and fishing. Golf courses and horse riding are within 15 miles of the Hyatt.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Early departure fee charged
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10-15 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 12-19 per day with in/out privileges (a different rate applies for extended parking)
- Valet parking fee: USD 12-28 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per stay
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Advance Purchase Promotion
Book a stay in an "Advance Purchase" rate category at least 21 days in advance and receive up to 15% off the room rate.
Must book an "Advance Purchase" rate category at least 21 days in advance to qualify. Discounted rate is reflected in rate paid at time of booking. Rate is nonrefundable. Offer is not valid with groups/conventions and may not be combined with other promotional offers. Rate is per room per night; based on double occupancy. Room tax not included. Additional charges apply to room-type upgrades. Additional guests may be subject to additional hotel charges. No refunds for any unused portion of package. Promotional blackout periods may apply due to seasonal periods or special events, and normal arrival/departure restrictions apply. Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw this program at any time without notice.