Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Mountain View
- 2 double
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Courtyard View, Courtyard Area
- One King Bed
Superior Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Courtyard View, Courtyard Area
- Two Double Beds
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Lake View
- 1 king
Lakeside resort near Old Town Scottsdale
Set next door to championship golf courses, Millennium Resort Scottsdale Resort faces Camelback Lake, and is a short drive from Old Town Scottsdale and Scottsdale Fashion Square. The Scottsdale Quarter, Salt River Fields Spring Training facility, and Cracker Jax Family Fun & Sports Park are all within driving distance.
Pool and canoes
This Millennium Resort offers an on-site business center, and when that last fax or email is sent on its way, canoes await on the lake – there's an outdoor swimming pool, too.
Oh-so scenic retreat
Guestrooms at Millennium Scottsdale Resort and Villas offer mountain, courtyard, or lake and golf course views. All accommodations have private walk out balconies or patios. Air conditioning, wireless Internet access, and coffee makers.
Millennium Resort and Villas Scottsdale is an idyllic lakesisde retreat that features breathtaking views of the Camelback mountains. The spacious, naturally landscaped Scottsdale Resort villas are perfect for couples and families seeking a relaxing break. Conveniently located within the city of Scottsdale, there are a range of amenities to be explored including museums, art galleries, spas, restaurants, and hiking trails. Many top-class golf courses are within easy reach.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 3
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Tennis on site
- Business center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 150
- Free parking
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Outdoor tennis courts 2
- Golf course on site
- Pool sun loungers
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Valet parking
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Free local calls
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Flat-panel TV
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
Pinon Grill Restaurant - No matter the occasion Pinion Grill is an excellent choice. Set within Millennium Scottsdale Resort & Villas, Pinon has a diverse menu based around contemporary Sonoran cuisine. Food is served in a relaxed setting. Enjoy the outdoors for breakfast or dinner on the veranda, and watch the sunrise or set over Camelback lake.
Diamondbacks Bar & Grill - Burgers, sandwiches, soups, and salads are served daily for casual lakeside lunches and dinners. The Prickly Pear Margarita is a popular accompaniment for sunset-watching.
Fishing and canoeing combine traditional desert activities such as swimming, sand volleyball, and golf on two 18-hole PGA courses. The 24-hour fitness center has treadmills and stair climbers. It's naturally lit and overlooks the tennis courts.
Hotel guests are offered a free shuttle for the two-mile trip to Gainey Ranch Spa, which is available for use for a daily fee. Piestewa Peak Park, a popular in-town mountain hike with views of the entire valley, is an easy 8-mile drive away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Dock on site
- Fishing on site
- Kayaking on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Swimming on site
- Tennis on site
- Volleyball on site
- Paddle boats (pedalos) on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 20.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- In-room coffee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Winter Special Promotion
Book a stay in the Limited Time Offer! rate-plan and receive the following:
- Millennium Breakfast for 2 adults - Kids 12 and under eat free