Please enter your travel dates.
Guest Room-Sleep Number Bed-HiSpd Net - Book Now Save 20%
- One King Bed
Guest room, 1 king or 2 double beds
- One King Bed
- One Bed
One King Bed, Non-Smoking - Book Now Save 20%
- One King Bed
Scottsdale resort by golf and Fort McDowell Casino
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia© Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Scenic Sonoran Desert
Adjacent to the Fort McDowell Casino, this Radisson resort is situated on 230 acres of scenic Sonoran Desert on the eastern edge of Scottsdale. The We-Ko-Pa Golf Club is within half a mile.
Pool, day spa
An outdoor pool area with 2 spa tubs and water features for children is served by a poolside bar, one of numerous dining options. Also on site are a fitness center, business center, and day spa.
Simmons Luxury Beds
All guestrooms have TVs with HBO and pay movies, wired and wireless Internet access, clock radios, and marble bathrooms. Rooms feature Simmons Luxury Beds™.
The grounds of the Radisson Fort McDowell Resort comprise 230 acres on the eastern edge of Scottsdale. The hotel itself is adjacent to the Fort McDowell Casino and half a mile from the famous We-Ko-Pa Golf Club. Incorporating traditional design elements from the Yavapai Nation and materials from the land it is built upon, the resort reflects the natural and cultural history of its locale.
A stone path shaped like the nearby Verde River runs half a mile from the We-Ko-Pa Golf Club all the way to the huge resort pool, splitting the pool into two sections. The pool also has a water-play area for children and two spa tubs. Other on-site amenities include a day spa, 24-hour business center, 24-hour fitness center, and multiple dining options. Wired and wireless Internet access are included in the resort fee.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 5
- Total number of rooms - 247
- Secure parking
- Free self parking
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 40000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 3716
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 19
- Pool sun loungers
- Free outdoor parking
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free outdoor parking, Secure parking, Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom scale
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary bottled water
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Multi-line phone
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Sewing kit
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service (on request)
- Video-game console
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
Ahnala Mesquite Grill - Native American fare, Mexican specialties, and authentic mesquite-grilled dishes. Open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Ahnala Lounge - A variety of wines, beers, and spirits in a casual yet elegant atmosphere with fireplace. Open from morning till late.
Ah-Ha-Qwah-Ja (Beside the Water) Pool Bar/Café - Poolside. Specialty beverages and café fare.
WeKoPa Grill - Located at the We-Ko-Pa Golf Club. Designed in shape of an eagle. Views of golf course and Sonoran Desert. Open for breakfast and lunch.
Silver Platter - Located at the Fort McDowell Casino. 50's style diner with burgers, dogs, fries. Breakfast, lunch, dinner.
New York Deli - Located at the Fort McDowell Casino. Sandwiches, salads, and soups served for lunch and dinner.
Lucky 7 Saloon - Located at the Fort McDowell Casino. Live entertainment nightly.
Café 87- Located at the Fort McDowell Casino. Serves American Food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Red Rock Buffet - Located at the Fort McDowell Casino. All you can eat buffet. International cuisine. Different regions of the world highlighted each day. Lunch and dinner.
Noodles Sushiya - Located at the Fort McDowell Casino. Serves sushi and other chinese foods. Open daily for lunch and dinner.
Room service - Available 7 am to 11 pm daily.
A large heated outdoor pool with two spa tubs and a water-play area for children is on site, as is a 24-hour fitness center with cardio machines and free weights.
We-Ko-Pa Golf Club, named the #1 public course in Arizona by Golfweek magazine in 2007, is a half-mile from the hotel. A stone path, shaped like the nearby Verde River, runs from the resort pool to the club entrance. Shuttle vans transport guests to and from the club (subject to availability).
Fort McDowell Adventures, offering horseback riding, group cattle drives, cowboy games, and ATV rides through the mountains and desert is within two miles. Shuttle vans transport guests to and from their headquarters (subject to availability).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Boating nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Golf - driving range on site
- Swimming on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: USD 50 per room, per stay (maximum USD 50 per stay)
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in LEED Certified, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
First-time guests at Radisson Fort McDowell Resort-Casino receive complimentary membership in Fort McDowell Casino's Fortune Club, which includes $10 per person in casino slot play for new member plus $5 additional for each day of guest's stay. Existing members receive $5 per day in slot play.
Guests must be at least 21. Other restrictions may apply.