Book your room at Renaissance Phoenix Downtown
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Room, 2 Queen Beds (Guest)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Club RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Get an overview of this hotelDowntown Phoenix hotel next to convention center
Downtown on foot
This elegant hotel lies within 7 blocks of major downtown Phoenix attractions, including the US Airways Center, Chase Field, and Symphony Hall. Adjacent to a Phoenix Light Rail Stop, the hotel has easy access to nearby landmarks and neighboring cities.
Swim & dine
This hotel's stylish bistro serves breakfast and lunch buffets daily, gourmet dining nightly. Guests will enjoy swimming & lounging on a 5th-floor pool deck. Work out night and day at the 24-hour fitness room.
Comfort & coffee
Featuring plush-top mattresses and down comforters, guestrooms at Renaissance Phoenix Downtown have work desks and wireless/wired high-speed Internet access. Stay alert with your supply of free in-room coffee.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
On-site amenities at Renaissance Phoenix Downtown include a gift shop/newsstand, hair salon, 24-hour fitness facilities, and complimentary WiFi in the lobby. Enjoy a refreshing swim in the hotel's heated outdoor swimming pool on the 5th-floor terrace. Additionally, the 60,000 square feet of event space, divided among 20 conference rooms, make the hotel a great venue for banquets and other celebrations.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 60,000
- Conference space size (meters) - 5574
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free WiFi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 19
- Number of meeting rooms - 20
- Outdoor pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 527
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor pool
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 12.95 USD per night ), Wired internet access ( 12.95 USD per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free weekday newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Flat-panel TV
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Pillowtop mattress
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shower/tub combination
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Marston's Café — Brasserie-style bistro with wrought-iron chandeliers and flower paintings on walls. Breakfast and lunch buffets daily; dinner nightly. Serving fresh dishes in a casual ambiance.
Icon Lounge — Upscale, stylish bar and lounge where there's always a game on television. Open late morning to late night for cocktails, appetizers, and small plates to be sampled and shared.
Nearby Things to Do
Located on an expansive fifth-floor deck, a heated, 30-by-10-foot pool provides year-round swimming. The deck's cushioned lounge chairs supply lounging comfort, and dining is available at umbrella tables.
In addition to its own 24-hour fitness center, Renaissance Phoenix Downtown offers a discount day-pass at a health club across the street that includes an indoor swimming pool, racquetball and squash courts, outdoor tennis courts, and exercise classes such as spinning, yoga, and aerobics.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 12.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 16.00 per day (in/out privileges)