Book your room at Renaissance Phoenix Downtown
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Club RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Downtown Phoenix hotel next to convention center
Downtown on foot
This elegant hotel lies within 7 blocks of major downtown Phoenix attractions, including the US Airways Center, Chase Field, and Symphony Hall. Adjacent to a Phoenix Light Rail Stop, the hotel has easy access to nearby landmarks and neighboring cities.
Swim & dine
This hotel's stylish bistro serves breakfast and lunch buffets daily, gourmet dining nightly. Guests will enjoy swimming & lounging on a 5th-floor pool deck. Work out night and day at the 24-hour fitness room.
Comfort & coffee
Featuring plush-top mattresses and down comforters, guestrooms at Renaissance Phoenix Downtown have work desks and wireless/wired high-speed Internet access. Stay alert with your supply of free in-room coffee.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
On-site amenities at Renaissance Phoenix Downtown include a gift shop/newsstand, hair salon, 24-hour fitness facilities, and complimentary WiFi in the lobby. Enjoy a refreshing swim in the hotel's heated outdoor swimming pool on the 5th-floor terrace. Additionally, the 60,000 square feet of event space, divided among 20 conference rooms, make the hotel a great venue for banquets and other celebrations.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor pool
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Business center
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 527
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 19
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Conference space size (feet) - 60,000
- Conference space size (meters) - 5574
- Number of meeting rooms - 20
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 12.95 USD per night ), Wired internet access ( 12.95 USD per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Free local calls
- Private bathroom
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Free weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Marston's Café — Brasserie-style bistro with wrought-iron chandeliers and flower paintings on walls. Breakfast and lunch buffets daily; dinner nightly. Serving fresh dishes in a casual ambiance.
Icon Lounge — Upscale, stylish bar and lounge where there's always a game on television. Open late morning to late night for cocktails, appetizers, and small plates to be sampled and shared.
Nearby Things to Do
Located on an expansive fifth-floor deck, a heated, 30-by-10-foot pool provides year-round swimming. The deck's cushioned lounge chairs supply lounging comfort, and dining is available at umbrella tables.
In addition to its own 24-hour fitness center, Renaissance Phoenix Downtown offers a discount day-pass at a health club across the street that includes an indoor swimming pool, racquetball and squash courts, outdoor tennis courts, and exercise classes such as spinning, yoga, and aerobics.
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 29.00 per day (in/out privileges)