Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
Downtown Phoenix hotel next to convention center
Downtown on foot
This elegant hotel lies within 7 blocks of major downtown Phoenix attractions, including the US Airways Center, Chase Field, and Symphony Hall. Adjacent to a Phoenix Light Rail Stop, the hotel has easy access to nearby landmarks and neighboring cities.
Swim & dine
This hotel's stylish bistro serves breakfast and lunch buffets daily, gourmet dining nightly. Guests will enjoy swimming & lounging on a 5th-floor pool deck. Work out night and day at the 24-hour fitness room.
Comfort & coffee
Featuring plush-top mattresses and down comforters, guestrooms at Renaissance Phoenix Downtown have work desks and wireless/wired high-speed Internet access. Stay alert with your supply of free in-room coffee.
On-site amenities at Renaissance Phoenix Downtown include a gift shop/newsstand, hair salon, 24-hour fitness facilities, and complimentary WiFi in the lobby. Enjoy a refreshing swim in the hotel's heated outdoor swimming pool on the 5th-floor terrace. Additionally, the 60,000 square feet of event space, divided among 20 conference rooms, make the hotel a great venue for banquets and other celebrations.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Concierge desk
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Exhibit space
- Business center
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Total number of rooms - 527
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 19
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Beauty services
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 60,000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 5574
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 20
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Secure covered parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pillowtop mattress
- City view
- Free local calls
- Private bathroom
- Turndown service (on request)
- Standard TV service
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Clock radio
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
Marston's Café — Brasserie-style bistro with wrought-iron chandeliers and flower paintings on walls. Breakfast and lunch buffets daily; dinner nightly. Serving fresh dishes in a casual ambiance.
Icon Lounge — Upscale, stylish bar and lounge where there's always a game on television. Open late morning to late night for cocktails, appetizers, and small plates to be sampled and shared.
Located on an expansive fifth-floor deck, a heated, 30-by-10-foot pool provides year-round swimming. The deck's cushioned lounge chairs supply lounging comfort, and dining is available at umbrella tables.
In addition to its own 24-hour fitness center, Renaissance Phoenix Downtown offers a discount day-pass at a health club across the street that includes an indoor swimming pool, racquetball and squash courts, outdoor tennis courts, and exercise classes such as spinning, yoga, and aerobics.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 23 per day