Availability: Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel & Spa
Please enter your travel dates.
Glendale hotel and spa close to Jobing.com Arena
Close to arena
This hotel is in Glendale, Arizona, within approximately one-quarter mile of the Jobing.com Arena and Westgate City Center. The University of Phoenix Stadium is just over one-half mile away.
Indoor, outdoor pools
Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel & Spa offers a 24-hour business center, two restaurants and a coffee shop, indoor and outdoor pools, and a full-service health spa with a hair salon.
Guestrooms at Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel & Spa offer refrigerators, iPod docking stations, HDTVs with premium cable channels, and in-room safes that accommodate laptops.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel & Spa Amenities
Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel & Spa offers 2 restaurants, a coffee shop, and room service from early morning to late night. This smoke-free hotel has indoor and outdoor pools, sauna, spa tub, health club, full-service health spa, and hair salon.
This Glendale hotel has 95,000 square feet of meeting space, with banquet facilities, a conference center, audiovisual equipment, and a technology support staff. Wireless Internet access is complimentary in the lobby area, and the business center is open 24 hours a day.
Roundtrip airport shuttle service as available with advance notice for an extra fee. Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel & Spa is a dog-friendly hotel.
- Banquet facilities
- Total number of rooms - 320
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Spa tub
- Conference center
- Technology support staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Currency exchange
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Full-service health spa
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of floors - 11
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 8550
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 17
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 95000
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Multi-line phone
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Electronic check-out
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Clock radio
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
Soleil Restaurant - Serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Ray’s - Outdoor seating. Features water and fire features. Menu offers lunch, and dinner.
Caffeina's Marketplace Cafe - Serving Starbucks coffee.
Room Service - Available early morning to late night.
The fitness center includes an indoor lap pool and fitness equipment.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
Spa Botanica offers nine treatment rooms, where guests can enjoy facials, massage, beauty services, manicures and pedicures, and body treatments. The private outdoor area includes seven cabanas, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Renaissance Phoenix Glendale Hotel & Spa Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 17 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 20.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 15 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.