Please enter your travel dates.
Classic Casita Room - 355 Sq. Ft. - Non-Refundable
Traditional Casita Suite 485 Sq. Ft. - Non-Refundable
Premier Casita Suite 700 Sq. Ft. - Non-Refundable
Scottsdale casita-style resort with 2 pools
Borgata of Scottsdale
This 25-acre Southwestern-style resort one mile east of Camelback Mountain wraps around a boutique-and-restaurant shopping village called The Borgata of Scottsdale, close to Old Town Scottsdale.
In addition to swimming and sunbathing, guests at Scottsdale Cottonwoods Resort can dine on modern Southwestern cuisine for breakfast.
Casita rooms, suites
Scottsdale Cottonwoods Resort's Southwestern-style casitas feature open-beam ceilings, cream-colored stucco walls, and front patios with two-chair dining sets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
A business center includes a computer with high-speed Internet access (surcharge). Scottsdale Cottonwoods Resort guests enjoy complimentary access to a fitness center located in an adjacent hotel, Residence Inn By Marriott Scottsdale. A complimentary shuttle takes guests within 5 miles. Pets welcome (surcharge).
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Tennis on site
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 171
- Free parking
- Free self parking
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Pool sun loungers
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Wedding services
- Fitness facilities
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Microwave (on request)
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Moriah's - Fine-dining restaurant is accented with high arches, yellow walls, and fresh flowers at each table. Al fresco dining is available in the courtyard at umbrella tables surrounding a fountain. Modern Southwestern cuisine is served for breakfast and choices may include Eggs Benedict, Huevos Rancheros, biscuits and gravy, steak and eggs, Belgium waffles, French toast, and cooked-to-order omelets.
Oasis Pool Bar - Open late morning to early evening for burgers, sandwiches, salads, smoothies, tropical drinks.
The resort's main swimming pool, a heated, freeform design measuring 120 feet long, includes a rectangular volleyball section. The resort also includes a 30-foot-long heated oval pool.
Play on the resort's four tennis courts (two lighted) is complimentary. A 1-mile jogging trail with workout stations weaves through the resort. Other facilities include a croquet court, a putting green, shuffleboard, darts, and Ping-Pong. Three of the Phoenix metropolitan area's dozens of golf courses lie within 4.5 miles of the resort.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Running track/path on site
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 18 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Shuttle service
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Self parking
- Lending library access
- Additional inclusions
- Pet fee: USD 75 per stay
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).