Book your room at Scottsdale Marriott at McDowell Mountains
Mediterranean-style all-suite Scottsdale hotel
Next to Scottsdale golf
Adjacent to the Tournament Players Club's Desert Course, this 4-story hotel is 6 miles from Taliesin West, 12 miles from Old Town Scottsdale, and 26 miles from downtown Phoenix.
Gift shop and swimming pool
Leisure options at the Scottsdale Marriott include a large outdoor splash pool with spa tub set in a landscaped courtyard.
Scottsdale Marriott at McDowell Mountains suites offer wet bars, compact refrigerators, coffeemakers, complimentary weekday newspapers, and high-speed Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Zambra Grille serves Mediterranean-inspired cuisine, while cocktails, tapas, and other light fare are available in Agave Bar. Both offer outdoor terrace seating with mountain and golf-course views. In addition to an adjacent 18-hole golf course, guests enjoy an outdoor splash pool with spa tub and a well-equipped fitness center.
Scottsdale Marriott at McDowell Mountains' nearly 15,000 square feet of meeting and event space includes 14 meeting rooms and a ballroom for 530 guests. Complimentary wireless Internet connection is available. A business center provides printing, faxing, and copying (surcharges), as well as complimentary high-speed Internet access. Guests can find a shopping district not far from the hotel, and also have near access to a full-service health spa and a university. Valet and self parking are complimentary. Pets are allowed (surcharge).
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free Wi-Fi
- Conference space size (feet) - 14391
- Conference space size (meters) - 1295
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 266
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 12.95 USD per day ) , Wired internet access ( 12.95 USD per day )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Zambra Grille - Serving Mediterranean-inspired cuisine, this lobby restaurant offers indoor or outdoor dining on a terrace overlooking the adjacent golf course and McDowell Mountains. Open for buffet and à la carte breakfast, as well as à la carte lunch and dinner.
Agave Bar - Adjacent to Zambra Grille, this bar serves tapas and other light fare from late morning until late evening.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests enjoy a large outdoor splash pool with spa tub and a modern fitness room with flat-screen TVs on cardiovascular machines, free weights, and strength-training equipment.
Adjacent to the hotel, the Tournament Players Club offers two 18-hole championship golf courses, a driving range, and a clubhouse. Three miles away, Grayhawk Golf Club has two 18-hole courses, a driving range, clubhouse, pro shop, and golf school.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 23 per day
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.