Book your room at Scottsdale Marriott Suites Old Town
Suite, 1 Bedroom, BalconyMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Deluxe SuiteMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
3.5-star hotel with restaurant and outdoor pool
Located in the heart of Scottsdale, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Scottsdale Waterfront, Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art, and Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts. Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center and Scottsdale Stadium are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has an outdoor pool and a fitness center. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a spa tub, and a sauna are onsite.
All 243 rooms provide conveniences like sofa beds and sitting areas, plus WiFi and balconies. Other amenities available to guests include wired Internet, refrigerators, and room service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Scottsdale Marriott Suites Old Town
In addition to an outdoor pool, Scottsdale Marriott Suites Old Town provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 8755 square feet (788 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Scottsdale Marriott Suites Old Town is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 243
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free parking nearby
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Number of floors - 8
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 8755
- Conference space size (meters) - 788
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 12.95 USD per day ), Wired internet access ( 12.95 USD per day )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
3rd Avenue Grill - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 14 per day