Please enter your travel dates.
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
- One King Bed
Suite, 2 Bedrooms, View - Advance Purchase
- One King Bed
Suite, 2 Bedrooms - Advance purchase.
- One Queen and One Sofa Bed
Scottsdale hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Scottsdale Waterfront, Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts, and Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art. Also nearby are Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center and Scottsdale Fashion Square.
In addition to a restaurant, Scottsdale Marriott Suites Old Town features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms have sofa beds, refrigerators, and wireless Internet access (surcharge); rooms also include high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) and air conditioning.
In addition to an outdoor pool, Scottsdale Marriott Suites Old Town provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness facility. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 8755 square feet (788 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This business-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Scottsdale Marriott Suites Old Town is a smoke-free property.
- Parking nearby
- Total number of rooms - 243
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free parking nearby
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of floors - 8
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 8755
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 788
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 13
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Clock radio
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
3rd Avenue Grill - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 14 per day