Book your room at The Ritz-Carlton, Phoenix
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, Mountain View
Club Room (Ritz-Carlton)
In Camelback Corridor, near Biltmore Fashion Park
The Ritz-Carlton is located in the Camelback Corridor, the city's exclusive dining, shopping, and financial district; the Biltmore Fashion Park is across the street, and the Camelback Esplanade is adjacent.
Personalized service is the hallmark of This Ritz-Carlton. Guests can indulge in a spa treatment, take afternoon tea in the lounge, unwind in the pool, and cool off on the sundeck under a refreshing mist.
Guestrooms at this Phoenix hotel face the city or mountains. Beds are dressed with Egyptian cotton linens and soft featherbeds. Marble baths include bathrobes, makeup/shaving mirrors, and Bulgari products.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Ritz-Carlton, Phoenix
- At your hotel
The Ritz-Carlton, Phoenix combines a central city location with resort-style amenities. Upwards of 120 shops and restaurants are within easy walking distance. Old Town Scottsdale is six miles away; the Phoenix Zoo and Desert Botanical Garden are a 10.5-mile drive.
The hotel offers a 24-hour fitness facility and a selection of spa services. A sundeck by the outdoor pool is cooled by refreshing misters during hot summer days. Business amenities include a 24-hour business center, and 11 meeting rooms covering 11,296 square feet (1,557 square meters).
- Business services
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 17296
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1557
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 11
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of floors - 11
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multiple large conference rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Currency exchange
- Audiovisual equipment
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Concierge desk
- Event catering
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 281
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge)
- In your room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service
- Shower/tub combination
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Pay movies
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Video-game console
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Eat and drink
bistro 24 - French-accented contemporary cuisine. Casual, European bistro ambiance, with indoor and patio seating. Open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dinner menu may include Pan-Roasted Wild Striped Bass, New York Sirloin Steak au Poivre, and, for dessert, Chocolate Molten Cake, Lemon Torta, and Vanilla and Passion Fruit Bombe. Happy Hour selections, also.
The Lobby Lounge - Afternoon tea is a serious production here, with a selection of teas, finger sandwiches, and freshly baked pastries served by a tea Maitre De. Seatings occur twice on Tuesday-Saturday, once around noon and another at 3 PM. The lounge also serves cocktails daily.
The Club Bar - Cocktails and appetizers. Private humidors and the sale of fine cigars. This lounge is open daily from late afternoon until after midnight.
Poolside dining is also available.
The Ritz-Carlton's outdoor pool is heated, and its city-view deck is cooled by misters during hot summer months. The fitness center is equipped with cardio and free weights, and floor-to-ceiling windows fill it with natural light.
About 10 golf courses are within 10 miles of the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for The Ritz-Carlton, Phoenix
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Pet maximum weight in lb is 20
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 30 and USD 60 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 29 per day
- Pet fee: USD 125 per stay