Book your room at Kata Palm Resort & Spa
Superior Room, Pool ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Room, Pool ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Room, Pool AccessMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Grand DeluxeMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Pool VillaMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Premier SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
4-star family-friendly resort in Karon with 2 outdoor swimming pools
Situated near the beach in Karon, this spa resort is close to Dino Park Mini Golf, Kata Noi Beach, and Big Buddha. Also nearby are Kok Chang Safari Elephant Trekking and Karon Beach.
In addition to 2 outdoor swimming pools, Kata Palm Resort & Spa features 3 restaurants, a full-service spa, and poolside bars.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, safes, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Kata Palm Resort & Spa features a full-service spa, 2 outdoor swimming pools, a fitness center, and a children's pool. Dining is available at one of the resort's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at one of the 3 coffee shops/cafés. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include 2 swim-up bars and 2 poolside bars. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 1453 square feet (135 square meters) include conference space. This family-friendly resort also offers a children's club, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests.
- Children's pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Fitness facilities
- Conference space
- Full-service spa
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Children's club
- Total number of rooms - 184
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Conference space size (feet) - 1453
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of poolside bars - 2
- Number of swim-up bars - 2
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 3
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Conference space size (meters) - 135
- Number of buildings/towers - 5
- Wedding services
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (limited spaces)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
The Palm - This restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Palm Leaf Restaurant - Overlooking the garden, this buffet restaurant serves breakfast only.
Angkor Restaurant - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant serves lunch only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
Warintorn Spa has 4 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include facials, body wraps, body scrubs, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision. Guests under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 12
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 3750
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1875 (from 2 to 3 years old)
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 1000
- Valentine's Day (14 February) Gala Dinner per child: THB 500 (from 2 to 3 years old)
- Chinese New Year Gala Dinner per adult: THB 1000
- Chinese New Year Gala Dinner per child: THB 500 (from 2 to 3 years old)
- Breakfast fee: THB 350 for adults and THB 175 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1000 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1000 per night
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December. A fee for a mandatory gala dinner is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.