Availability: Mangosteen Resort and Ayurveda Spa
Superior Villa, Jetted TubMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Deluxe Villa, Jetted TubMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Royal Villa, Jetted Tub, Garden ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Royal Villa, Jetted Tub, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Superior Villa, Garden AreaMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
4-star romantic resort in Rawai with 2 restaurants
Situated near the beach in Rawai, this spa resort is close to Seashell Museum, Rawai Beach, and Kok Chang Safari Elephant Trekking. Local attractions also include Kata Noi Beach and Big Buddha.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Mangosteen Resort and Ayurveda Spa features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a poolside bar.
Flat-screen televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and sofa beds.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mangosteen Resort and Ayurveda Spa Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Mangosteen Resort and Ayurveda Spa features an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Dining is available at one of the resort's 2 restaurants. A poolside bar is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of limo/town car service and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 1399 square feet (130 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This Art Deco resort also offers a children's pool, a fitness center, and a steam room.
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Total number of rooms - 41
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 1
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Babysitting or childcare
- Picnic area
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference space size (feet) - 1399
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (meters) - 130
- Year Built 2003
- Number of buildings/towers - 23
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium TV channels
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium bedding
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Partially open bathroom
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
The Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Thai cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Wine Cellar - This restaurant serves dinner only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a steam room and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Mangosteen Ayurveda Spa has 4 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Mangosteen Resort and Ayurveda Spa Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is Noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 4000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 2000 (from 6 to 12 years old)