Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room - Advance Purchase Non Refund
- One King Bed
Deluxe Room - Advance Purchase Non Refund
- One King Bed
Junior Suite, Sea View - Advance Purchase Non Refund
- One King Bed
Junior Suite, Oceanfront - Advance Purchase Non Refund
- One Bed
Upscale resort on the beach, with 6 outdoor swimming pools
This Phuket resort is set on the beach a short distance from Kata Noi Beach, Big Buddha, and Kok Chang Safari Elephant Trekking. Also nearby are Kata View Point and Dino Park Mini Golf.
Catch some rays at the beach or spend the day relaxing at Katathani Phuket Beach Resort's full-service spa. Then enjoy a meal at one of the resort's 6 restaurants.
In addition to LCD televisions with satellite channels, guestrooms include refrigerators. Bathrooms come with bathtubs or showers and makeup/shaving mirrors.
Lie back and work on your tan with relaxing beach amenities like umbrellas and sun loungers. At Katathani Phuket Beach Resort you can cool off in one of the 6 outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa.
Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Dining is available at one of the resort's 6 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a grocery/convenience store. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This luxury resort also offers a complimentary children's club, a children's pool, and a health club.
Katathani Phuket Beach Resort is a smoke-free property.
- Luggage storage
- Free Wi-Fi
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Grocery/convenience store
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Children's club (free)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 479
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Tennis on site
- Beauty services
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Number of outdoor pools - 6
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Free outdoor parking
- Beach towels
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 6
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 5003
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 465
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 8
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - children's
- Translation services
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Bathtub or shower
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Sewing kit
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Welcome amenities
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is available each morning in the restaurant between 6 AM and 10:30 AM.
Chom Talay - Overlooking the ocean, this buffet restaurant specializes in Thai cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Fisherman Wharf - This beachfront restaurant specializes in seafood and serves lunch, dinner, brunch, and drinks. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
La Scala - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves dinner only.
Chanadda - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant specializes in Thai cuisine and serves dinner only.
Cinnamon - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
24-hour room service is available.
6 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a children's pool. Other recreational amenities include a waterslide, a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boating nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Golf - miniature on site
- Playground on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Tennis on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Tew Son Spa has 11 treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Number of treatment rooms 11
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Caters to couples
Caters to families
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 6000
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 3000 (from 4 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 6500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 3250 (from 4 to 12 years old)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: THB 200 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1500 per vehicle (one way)
- Babysitting/childcare fee: THB 200 per hour, per child (ages 4 to 12 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1900 per night
- Additional Details
A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December. A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December. One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Leaf Foundation, Thailand, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.