Book your room at Patong Merlin Hotel
Superior Room (WiFi)
Posh beach hotel with a full-service spa
This Kathu hotel is located in the entertainment district, nestled on the beach a short distance from Bangla Night Street, Patong Beach, and Junceylon. Also nearby are Simon Cabaret and Jungceylon Shopping Center.
Catch some rays at the beach or spend the day relaxing at Patong Merlin Hotel's full-service spa. Then enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, air conditioning, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Patong Merlin Hotel
- At your hotel
Patong Merlin Hotel features a full-service spa and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
3 meeting rooms are available. This beach hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and a garden. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 448
- Number of floors - 4
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Free parking
- Fitness facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service health spa
- Hair salon
- Computer station
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free guest parking during stay
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 7
- Tour assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Stay connected
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Park your car
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay
- In your room
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Satellite TV service
- Eat and drink
Coconut Coffee Room - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. A children's menu is available.
Seaside Terrace - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves dinner only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Playground on site
- Swimming on site
The Merlin Spa has 10 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a spa tub.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Number of treatment rooms 10
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
The Fine Print for Patong Merlin Hotel
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 7000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 5600 (from 2 to 12 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: THB 600 for adults and THB 470 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: THB 300 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: THB 300 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1700 per night
- We Should Mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.