Please enter your travel dates.
Pillcopata lodge with a bar/lounge
In national park
This lodge is situated in the city center.
In addition to a restaurant, Gallito de las Rocas features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.
All guestrooms include private bathrooms and wake-up calls.
The lodge offers a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary. This Pillcopata lodge also offers tour/ticket assistance, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Onsite self parking is complimentary. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
- Total number of rooms - 23
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Tour assistance
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Television in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Self parking
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Year Built 1997
- Snack bar/deli
- Internet point
- Free self parking
- Free outdoor parking
- Free long-term parking
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
Free long-term parking, Free outdoor parking, Self parking, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Window opens
- Access via exterior corridors
- Shower only
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning in the dining room between 5 AM and noon.
Gallito de las Rocas - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Afternoon tea is offered. Some meals may not be served daily.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Ecotours on site
- Personal motorized watercraft nearby
- Boat tours nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests are advised that reception hours are 6 AM until 10 PM.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Debit cards not accepted
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Additionally, the tax is applied per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest. Foreign guests must present a passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: PEN 8 per person (approximately)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.