Book your room at Hotel Plaza de Santiago
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Room, 3 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Room, 3 Single Beds (3 Adults)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Pinto hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Nassica Shopping Center. Area attractions also include Parque Warner Madrid and Enrique Tierno Galvan Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Plaza de Santiago features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a rooftop terrace.
Plasma televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 3228 square feet (300 square meters) include meeting rooms. This Pinto hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance.
- Total number of rooms - 68
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Rooftop terrace
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Conference space size (meters) - 300
- Conference space size (feet) - 3228
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room safe
- Down comforter
- Plasma TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Rincones de Santiago - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- All citizens of Spain will be charged the national value-added tax
- Self parking fee: EUR 11 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 27.00 per night
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.