Availability: Green Park Resort
Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Double Room
Superior Double Room
Resort hotel with indoor and outdoor pools and spa
Beach across street
Set in a century-old five-hectare pine forest, this tranquil resort between Pisa and Livorno lies across the street from a sandy beach running along the Tyrrhenian coastline.
Swimming and dining
Guests can sunbathe around the outdoor pool in summer and swim year-round in the spa's heated, hydrotherapy indoor pool. The hotel offers tennis courts; golf courses are nearby. The resort's Lunasia restaurant serves an avant-garde menu.
Pastels and parquet
Contemporary guestrooms are decorated in warm pastel tones with parquet floors; all are air-conditioned and include minibars, dial-up Internet connection, and satellite television.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- This property is closed from 3 November 2013 to 3 April 2014 (dates subject to change).The property is closed during the winter season.This information supersedes all other information in this property's description that relates to these amenities.
Green Park Resort Amenities
The 2,000-square-metre spa includes a heated pool approximately 18 metres square with jetted sections, shoulder-massage jets, and tiled lounges with inset jets. A separate 8-metre-diameter spiral pool combines a heated jetted section and a cool section.
The spa also contains men's and women's saunas, a unisex steam room, and men's and women's mosaic-tile "tropical" showers with various showerheads, scented water, and coloured lights. A fitness centre offers cardio machines, weight machines, and free weights. The hotel also offers tennis courts.
Use of the pool, sauna, and fitness centre is available to guests for a daily surcharge.
The spa's offerings include facials, an anti-gravitational tub, and massage techniques such as ayurvedic, shiatsu, and reflexology. Waxing and nail care are also available.
Pets and service animals are not allowed.
- Private beach nearby
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Poolside bar
- Full-service health spa
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Free parking
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 148
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Beauty services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 2
- Tennis on site
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Business services
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Exhibit space
- Health club
- One meeting/conference room
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Babysitting or childcare
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Rooftop terrace
- Medical assistance available
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Tour assistance
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Bathroom phone
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room massage available
Guests of Green Park Resort may enjoy an American buffet breakfast, available each morning.
Lunasia - A dinner destination (closed Mondays) for diners from throughout the region, this oval, glass-walled fine-dining restaurant-lounge features the avant-garde and contemporary cuisine of chef Luca Landi, who also creates menus for Le Ginestre restaurant. Landi studied with world-renowned French chef Alain Ducasse, and his avant-garde creations are presented in tasting menus and include surprises like Anchovy Ice Cream with Octopus, Foie Gras Tempura, and Blood-Orange Juice with Vermouth Foam. Landi's à la carte menu offers selections like Crisp Goat and Ricotta Cannelloni, Braised Frog Legs with Rice Gnocchi, and Lamb Leg in Salt Crust.
Le Ginestre - Fine-dining restaurant with tall windows offering pine-forest views, convex white ceilings, multi-coloured marble floor, white damask linens, and blue upholstered chairs. Lunch and dinner menus offer contemporary versions of Tuscan dishes. Samples include Galantine of Guinea Fowl, Rabbit and Onion Ravioli, Suckling-Pig Shank, and Beef in Red Wine.
Barbecue Restaurant - Casual outdoor restaurant-bar adjacent to the pool. Open early evening to late night from late May to late September for grilled foods. Live entertainment twice weekly.
A 28-metre freeform pool with a children's section at one end and a diving board at the other includes a jetted section accommodating 10. The pool is open from late May to late September.
Approximately 150 metres from the end of the resort's driveway, the beach runs for kilometres along the Tyrrenian Sea. During summer, water sports equipment such as windsurfers and sailboats can be rented along the beach.
The resort's two tennis courts (surcharge) are lit for night play. Staff can book hire bicycles and scooters for guests.
Two golf courses, one 18 hole and the other nine, located two kilometres north of the resort offer discounts to resort guests.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Swimming on site
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
Green Park Resort Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Caters to families
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: EUR 5 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: EUR 5 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.