Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
3-star hotel near the beach
Within easy reach of Pisco Plaza de Armas, this Pisco hotel is located by the ocean and offers direct access to the beach. Regional attractions also include El Chaco Beach and Paracas Port.
Guests at this beach hotel will appreciate convenient onsite amenities such as a train station pick-up service and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions in guestrooms come with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This beach hotel also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and an arcade/game room. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
Miramar has a restaurant on site.
Miramar Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Additional Details
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.