Please enter your travel dates.
- One King Bed
Fairmont two queens
- Two Queen Beds
Deluxe King-Mount Washington view
- One King Bed
Deluxe 2 Queens-ballpark view
- Two Queen Beds
4.5-star luxury hotel in Pittsburgh (Cultural District) near PNC Park
This luxury hotel is located in Pittsburgh (Cultural District), close to Heinz Hall, PNC Park, and Monongahela Incline. Also nearby are Heinz Field and Duquesne Incline.
Recreational amenities at Fairmont Pittsburgh include a health club and a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and massage/treatment rooms.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and climate control.
In addition to a health club, Fairmont Pittsburgh features a sauna and a steam room. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms.
Event facilities measuring 12000 square feet (1115 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and a ballroom. This luxury hotel also offers spa services, concierge services, and a fireplace in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Fairmont Pittsburgh is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 185
- Number of floors - 23
- Babysitting or childcare
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Health club
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 12000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1115
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Year Built 2010
- Spa services on site
- Wedding services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Ergonomic chair
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- LCD TV
- City view
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Habitat - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Andys - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Some meals may not be served daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the health club or fitness facility.
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 15.10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 15.10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 32 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.