Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed - Stay More Save More 2NT
Double Room, 2 Double Beds - Stay More Save More 2NT
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds - Stay More Save More 2NT
- Two Double Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed - Stay More Save More 2NT
- One King Bed
Modern, upscale hotel connected to Pittsburgh Airport
An enclosed, climate-controlled, moving walkway connects this well-appointed hotel directly to Pittsburgh International Airport. IKEA and other top shopping destinations are 5 miles away.
A lobby kiosk allows easy check-in without going to the front desk. The Hyatt's health club features cardio machines with individual TV monitors and a glass-enclosed lap pool bathed in natural light.
Wireless Internet access is available in the spacious guestrooms, which also feature Hyatt's signature Grand Bed and large desks with executive chairs. Quadruple-paned windows eliminate outside noise.
Linked to Pittsburgh International Airport, this contemporary Hyatt Regency is 5 miles from the Cherrington Office Park and several shopping malls. Downtown Pittsburgh is 18 miles southeast. The hotel also provides complimentary shuttle service to the airport and to shops and restaurants within 7 miles.
The Hyatt's well-regarded Olive Press Restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine with an accent on seafood. The lounge offers a bar menu in a stylish yet relaxed setting. And the coffee bar is a favorite stop for Starbucks brews, along with fruit, muffins, and biscotti.
With 23 meeting rooms covering an area of 20,000 square feet, the Hyatt is a popular choice for conferences and special events. 24-hour business center and wireless (high-speed) Internet access (surcharge) are also available.
The hotel shares parking facilities with the airport; long-term and short-term self-parking options are available (surcharges apply).
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (limited hours)
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 336
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 11
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Concierge desk
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Secure parking
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1858
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 23
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 20,000
- Security guard
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Sewing kit
- Bathroom scale
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Down comforter
- Signature bedding
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Olive Press Restaurant - Mediterranean cuisine with a focus on seafood. Known for Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Sleek and bright, with a casual upscale ambience. Wine list. No smoking.
Olive Press Lounge - Contemporary lounge serving cocktails, wine, beer, and bar menu: burgers, wings, meatloaf and mashed potatoes, and specialty pizzas. Open late morning till after midnight. Smoking permitted (no cigars or pipes).
Olive Press Coffee Bar - Conveniently located off the lobby near the bar. Open weekdays from early morning to late morning. Starbucks coffees, muffins, biscotti, fruit, yogurt.
Open from early morning to late night, the 50-foot indoor lap pool is glass-enclosed, with ample natural light. Tables and chairs surround the pool, and a lifeguard is always on duty. Room service delivers to the pool. The Hyatt Stay Fit 24-hour fitness center contains LifeFitness equipment: treadmills, stationary bikes, stair steppers, resistance machines, and free weights. Most cardio machines have built-in TVs. Guests can unwind in the spa tub or sauna.
The adjoining Pittsburgh Airport houses two full-service day spas. The Bon Air Golf Course is five miles away, and several parks and other recreational facilities are within five miles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 8 per day
- Additional Details
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.