Availability: Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport
Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room, 2 Double Beds - Advance Purchase W/Intern
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed - Advance Purchase
- 1 king
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds - Advance Purchase
- 2 double
Business Plan, Room, 1 King Bed - Advance Purchase W/Intern
- FREE Breakfast
Breakfast is included in your stay.
- Accommodations as selected
- Full breakfast for 1 person
Modern, upscale hotel connected to Pittsburgh Airport
An enclosed, climate-controlled, moving walkway connects this well-appointed hotel directly to Pittsburgh International Airport. IKEA and other top shopping destinations are 5 miles away.
A lobby kiosk allows easy check-in without going to the front desk. The Hyatt's health club features cardio machines with individual TV monitors and a glass-enclosed lap pool bathed in natural light.
Wireless Internet access is available in the spacious guestrooms, which also feature Hyatt's signature Grand Bed and large desks with executive chairs. Quadruple-paned windows eliminate outside noise.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport Amenities
Linked to Pittsburgh International Airport, this contemporary Hyatt Regency is 5 miles from the Cherrington Office Park and several shopping malls. Downtown Pittsburgh is 18 miles southeast. The hotel also provides complimentary shuttle service to the airport and to shops and restaurants within 7 miles.
The Hyatt's well-regarded Olive Press Restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine with an accent on seafood. The lounge offers a bar menu in a stylish yet relaxed setting. And the coffee bar is a favorite stop for Starbucks brews, along with fruit, muffins, and biscotti.
With 23 meeting rooms covering an area of 20,000 square feet, the Hyatt is a popular choice for conferences and special events. 24-hour business center and wireless (high-speed) Internet access (surcharge) are also available.
The hotel shares parking facilities with the airport; long-term and short-term self-parking options are available (surcharges apply).
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 336
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 11
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Concierge desk
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Secure parking
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1858
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 23
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 20,000
- Security guard
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Down comforter
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Olive Press Restaurant - Mediterranean cuisine with a focus on seafood. Known for Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Sleek and bright, with a casual upscale ambience. Wine list. No smoking.
Olive Press Lounge - Contemporary lounge serving cocktails, wine, beer, and bar menu: burgers, wings, meatloaf and mashed potatoes, and specialty pizzas. Open late morning till after midnight. Smoking permitted (no cigars or pipes).
Olive Press Coffee Bar - Conveniently located off the lobby near the bar. Open weekdays from early morning to late morning. Starbucks coffees, muffins, biscotti, fruit, yogurt.
Open from early morning to late night, the 50-foot indoor lap pool is glass-enclosed, with ample natural light. Tables and chairs surround the pool, and a lifeguard is always on duty. Room service delivers to the pool. The Hyatt Stay Fit 24-hour fitness center contains LifeFitness equipment: treadmills, stationary bikes, stair steppers, resistance machines, and free weights. Most cardio machines have built-in TVs. Guests can unwind in the spa tub or sauna.
The adjoining Pittsburgh Airport houses two full-service day spas. The Bon Air Golf Course is five miles away, and several parks and other recreational facilities are within five miles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Hyatt Regency Pittsburgh International Airport Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 13 per day
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Additional Details
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.