Book your room at Renaissance Pittsburgh Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Historic downtown landmark in cultural district
Close to everything
Located in Pittsburgh's downtown entertainment district, this hotel is two blocks from Heinz Hall, a quarter-mile from PNC Park, and a half-mile from the Andy Warhol Museum and the convention center.
The hotel's restaurant, Braddock's American Brasserie, serves French food with a local twist in a casual atmosphere. Renaissance Pittsburgh Hotel also features a 24-hour fitness center.
The 300 guestrooms feature high ceilings and Renaissance-style furniture. Beds come with 300-thread-count triple sheets, down comforters, and extra pillows. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renaissance Pittsburgh Hotel
- At your hotel
The Renaissance Pittsburgh Hotel occupies the renovated Fulton Building, a 1906 landmark in the heart of Pittsburgh's downtown cultural district.
A restaurant is located on the main lobby level.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary throughout the hotel. The hotel also has a business center and 10 meeting or conference rooms for a total of 10,000 sq ft of meeting space.
The hotel's 24-hour fitness center includes cardio and weight equipment. Guests also receive complimentary use of a nearby health club.
Valet parking including entry/exit privilege is offered at the hotel; self parking is available at a garage across the street.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 14
- Total number of rooms - 300
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 10,000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 929
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- Security guard
- Tour assistance
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- In your room
- Air conditioning
- Pillowtop mattress
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- iPod docking station
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Video-game console
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Eat and drink
Braddock's American Brasserie - Casual restaurant serving classic French comfort food with a Pittsburgh spin. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
Braddock's Streetside - American infusion with a local flair served for lunch and dinner. Spirits and selection of whiskey.
Accessible with room key 24 hours, the hotel's fitness center offers stationary bikes, stair machines, treadmills, strength-training equipment, and free weights.
Guests also receive complimentary admission to nearby Bally's Sports Club, which offers a wide range of fitness equipment and classes. Across the street from the hotel, jogging and walking paths meander along the Allegheny River.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Renaissance Pittsburgh Hotel
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 24 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- We Should Mention
This hotel has a smoke-free policy.