Book your room at Renaissance Pittsburgh Hotel
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Club RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Historic downtown landmark in cultural district
Close to everything
Located in Pittsburgh's downtown entertainment district, this hotel is two blocks from Heinz Hall, a quarter-mile from PNC Park, and a half-mile from the Andy Warhol Museum and the convention center.
The hotel's restaurant, Braddock's American Brasserie, serves French food with a local twist in a casual atmosphere. Renaissance Pittsburgh Hotel also features a 24-hour fitness center.
The 300 guestrooms feature high ceilings and Renaissance-style furniture. Beds come with 300-thread-count triple sheets, down comforters, and extra pillows. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Renaissance Pittsburgh Hotel occupies the renovated Fulton Building, a 1906 landmark in the heart of Pittsburgh's downtown cultural district.
A restaurant is located on the main lobby level.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary throughout the hotel. The hotel also has a business center and 10 meeting or conference rooms for a total of 10,000 sq ft of meeting space.
The hotel's 24-hour fitness center includes cardio and weight equipment. Guests also receive complimentary use of a nearby health club.
Valet parking including entry/exit privilege is offered at the hotel; self parking is available at a garage across the street.
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 14
- Total number of rooms - 300
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 929
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Conference space size (feet) - 10,000
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Wedding services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- iPod docking station
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Video-game console
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Where to Eat
Braddock's American Brasserie - Casual restaurant serving classic French comfort food with a Pittsburgh spin. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
Braddock's Streetside - American infusion with a local flair served for lunch and dinner. Spirits and selection of whiskey.
Nearby Things to Do
Accessible with room key 24 hours, the hotel's fitness center offers stationary bikes, stair machines, treadmills, strength-training equipment, and free weights.
Guests also receive complimentary admission to nearby Bally's Sports Club, which offers a wide range of fitness equipment and classes. Across the street from the hotel, jogging and walking paths meander along the Allegheny River.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: USD 24 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per day (in/out privileges)